abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

Deisenhofen: Ausfall TV über Kabel

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Vodafone charged my bank account even after a canceled Mobile contract [English]
MeB
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Sorry for message in English.

I am your Kabel customer which is installed with your help ~1 month ago. But to install it I had called to Vodafone support. They told me it is fine but asked me if I want to buy Vodafone simcard too. I told him we may do it with my wife and he described it. I mentioned several times that I want 2 simcards. One for me and one for my wife and said him I would like to do it then he told me he will send papers and documents. I thought it is documents related to service and just contain some information and after reading them I can decide! But then I checked the email and I saw he enabled a contract for me!! And I found out it is just for one person and not exactly what he had described.

Then I called again and another colleague told me she will fix it but again she activate two more sim card contracts!! And even apparently didn't cancel the first one!! Then I send a cancellation email same day to cancel all contracts for SIM cards. I recieved a confimation email and based on it we didn’t go to Vodafone branch to get the SIM cards.

But the other day when I was checking my bank transactions I saw 2 deduction (100€ !!) from my account! They are not for my internet and I can’t see any contract or invoice in my account. So I don’t know the reason of this money. May I ask you to check this? And if it was for canceled mobile/SIM card contract refund it?

I send a message to Vodafone in fb but they told me while I've send an email to cancel it i should continue contacting with email!! But that email are auto answering system and they all have no-reply on their address. I am trapped ...

Thank you so much for your help and support.

1 Antwort 1
BerndD
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello MeB,

welcome to the community.

Please send me your customer- or mobile-number, so I can check this (Click on my name on the left and then on the right on "Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden").

Kind regards

Bernd

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!