abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone Red Business S+ Unrequested Contract extension
Pasquale
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Vodafone comunity, 

In August I left my company and I took over a Vodafone contract (Red Business S+ plus the phone Samsung S7 edge). I did that as I wanted to keep the number and the phone.

Also, the contract started in October 2016 (with my previous company) so I wanted to keep the contract until October 2018 in order to pay the phone. My plan was to choose a new contract In October 2018 (I dont need Business Tarif anymore). 

When I checked my contract on MeinVodafone I see that it is extended by 2 years (!!!).

The contract was almost over and Vodafone extended it without informing me.

Also, in this was Vodafone is forcing me to pay the phone for a total of 4 years. 

Than, I sent a contract cancellation "Kündigung des Vertrages" in the first 14 days of August.18.

I requested to cancel the contract immediately but Vodafone sent me an email saying "thanks for your request, your contract will end in October 2020". 

Vodafone behavior is just unfair.

Anyone with the same experience? how to fix this?

3 Antworten 3
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser
Just as information: Each contract automatically renews itself if it is not actively cancelled. And in order for a cancellation to be active, it has to be received within the correct timeframe, e.g. 3 months before the end of the contract.

Hi, 

yes I am aware of that. However, I cancelled in the first 14 days so that doesnt apply.

The contract should be cancelled immediately.

Vodafone is forcing me to pay for the next 2 years for a phone that I already paid since Oct.2016. 

This is just unfair. Also, I could not get any english support so I am here asking for support from the community. 

Boris
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey @Pasquale,

when you take the contract under your own account the contract will be prolonged for 24 month as mentioned in the application.

But you can surely change the priceplan and choose a new phone - this is no problem at all.

If you like to, we can have look what is best for you. If you want you can send me a PN with you phone number and customer password.

regards,

Boris

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!