abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vertrag
Francesca22
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone,
on 30 of March, we reached our Vodafone GmbH shop, Markstr. 58, 67655 and we became aware we signed a contract on 15.09.2018 with tablet included !
We signed a contract on 08.09.2018 Vodafone Red + premium smartphone (Rechnungsdetails für Vertrag XXX) and we decided for Galaxy S9 64GB smartphone.
When we recevived the smarphone we decided to change this smartphone for another one Galaxy S9 plus 64GB IMEI XXX and we respect the term of condition of changing Prremium smartphone device.
We return back the Galaxy S9 64GB smartphone and order the new one Galaxy S9 plus 64GB on 15.09.2018 to Vodafone GmbH shop, Markstr. 58, 67655 .
The problem that we have never signed this contract: Red+ Data Rechnungsdetails für Vertrag XXX on date 15.09.2018!
As can I understand this is a contract "Vodafone Red+ Data mit Tablet", but we have never received the tablet and maybe also the SIM !!!
Then on 30 of March I asked to staff people of Vodafone GmbH shop to see the contract about "Vodafone Red+ Data mit Tabletbut", but they didn't have the permission to keep contract uo to 6 months.
They told me to contact directly vodafone customer center.
So please send me a copy of contract signed by me, the document that i have signed as the proof of pick up the tablet and also for the SIM !!!!
That's incredibile story because we haven't never signed a contract for "Vodafone Red+ Data mit Table"t and all over I have never received this Tablet !!!!!!

My contact details:

Frau
Francesca

XXX

XXX

XXX

Edit: Please dont post personal information like f.e. your mobilenumber or complete customer infos in public. Thank you.

6 Antworten 6
Su
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Francesca22,

I´m really sad but the Vodafone Shop is the only way to get help.

There you´ll get a copy of your signed contract - also more than six months after.

If there is no solution for you, please contact the chief of this shop.

All the best

Su

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

That's the problem !

The people from the Vodafone Shop told me that they aren't enable to provide me the contract old than 6 months.

They showed me the monitor with all contract and actually last contract was in October 2018.

They told me to contact Vodafone email kontakt@vodafone.de, but with surprice I found out this email is not more used.

So the only solution is to write here !

So what can i do now ? At whom I have to believe ?

Really I want to solve the problem, but I have to understand how !

Hi,

so who have to contact to obtain contract document ????

Boris

Hey @Francesca22,

usually you should find all the informations in your MeinVodafone Account.

Have you already registered your number there?

regards

Boris

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

I search MeinVodafone, but I don't have this contract in my area !

The main problem here is that I have never signed this contract, never received Tablet, never received the SIM.

So this is a fraud from my point of view, and for this reason I need to control the contract signed by me from your side because I HAVEN'T NO DOCUMENTS BECAUSE I'VE NEVER SIGNED THE CONTRACT.

Is clear now the situation ? So please could you explain me how can i solve this really bad situation ? Could you please send me an email private message with I can  contact your administration ?

You first need to add the concract via number and customer password to your MeinVodafone Account. You should be able to do this by clicking "Vertrag hinzufügen" (Add a concract). If this does not help: It is true that the named email should not be used but you can still reach Vodafone Customer Service via contact form https://www.vodafone.de/contact/rf/contactform.jsp

You should ask at customer service if they can send you a copy of the concract. You can also just call the hotline for that: 1212 from your mobile phone (no charge).