abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Unable to Cancel Contract, Please Help!
ma2918
Rookie
Rookie

*Sorry, but I have to write this in English, it's too complicated for my current German level* 

I lived in Germany from July 2016 - 2017. I thought I would be staying longer so I purchased a phone plan. During my move back to the United States, I lost my phone (and my SIM card with it). I tried many times to cancel my contract using the online form, but every single time I try to submit it, there is an error message underneath the section where I have to select what service my message is about (mobilefunk, LTE, Landline, etc.). 

I need to get this contract cancelled! I keep having to pay for months and months of service that I never even used. Please, if anyone has been in this situation or can help me, I would appreciate it. I need a direct email address for help, because the automated forms will not work for me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I'm very frustrated. 

Thank you!

1 Antwort 1
Boris
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey @ma2918,

usually you can cancel the contract only to the end of the 24 month contract period.

You can send me a PN with your phone number and password and i will have a look at your issue.

regards,

Boris

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!