abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Two urgent questions: 1. New phone, 2. Mystery bill
CK1988
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello I'm experiencing 2 separate issues with vodafone. vodafone. vodafone. I tried calling the times, but always the numbers were disconnected or getting hung up. 

Issue 1 Replacement phone

In december, my phone was stolen. december, my phone was stolen. december, my phone was stolen. I had insurance, so I requested a new phone at a store. The people at the store were extremely aggressive / rude, but finally agreed to help me. I was told I would pay for the replacement phone, however, I received any email saying I would be charged 70 euro. The shopkeepers told me it would be mailed to me. However, it's been over 1 month and there has been no replacement. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but I'm sorry.

Issue 2 Bill

For January, I was billed 350 euros by vodafone. vodafone. vodafone. Why? My phone bill only comes to 80euro / mo, and I have never had another account in my name with vodafone. vodafone. vodafone. Why am I receiving these extra charges? (even with the new phone's 70 euro charge, this is still 200 euro more than it should be). 

1 Antwort 1
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser
First: If your phone is stolen, it's your own responsibility to get a new phone AT YOUR COST. If you have an insurance that covers stolen phones, you have too deal with them - NOT with Vodafone. Neither Vodafone nor any Vodafone shop is in charge of getting you a new phone, it's only the insurance.

And that's most probably the cause for your high bill: You have not got a replacement phone that is paid by your insurance but you'll have bought a retail phone on your own - and that's why you are charged for the retail price right now. Or (the worse): you signed a new contract and are therefor billed for these two contracts right now.

Again: Vodafone is NOT an insurance and will therefor NOT hand out any phones for free. You'd solely have to deal with the insurance and ask them for a replacement.