Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Roaming - Not registered on Network
RRebelo
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi

I've a Samsung S8+ with a RED S (2016) plan. I've had to travel to Portugal today (20/04/2018) and my SIM refuses to automaticaly register to any network. Even when I try manually to register to any of the ones that are not classified as forbidden it does not allow it. I was here before on December and had no such issue so i'm not sure what is going on. Any ideas?

Best regards

Rui 

12 Antworten 12
Su
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi RRebelo,

sry for being late.

You´re at home again?

Please send a PN to me including your mobile phone number and your customer password.

Greetz

Su

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
RRebelo
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi

I can't find how to PM you. There's a "Contact Me" in your profile but it doesn't seem to be a button.

May I ask why you need my password, we are constatly being remindedthese days not to give passwords to anybody so that was confusing to me.

By the way I forgot to say that I have the duos version.

Best regards

MichaM

Hi RRebelo,

unfortunately, Su is currently out of office.

I'll gladly step in for her, so you can PM me.

As regards your question about transmitting passwords via private message to a Vodafone Mod in the Community:

Su, myself and all the other "Moderatoren" are directly answerable to Vodafone.

Also, any personal message you send to one of the Vodafone Moderatoren on forum.vodafone.de , stays inhouse.

It's more or less the same as calling the service helpline 1212: Any data you exchange with the Vodafone agent over the phone, are not(!) shared, but protected.

You can make sure it's a Mod you're privately writing to, by checking our avatar: Each Mod avatar shows the Vodafone speechmark and the word "Moderator" or "Moderatorin".

ModAvatar.PNG

If you prefer not to send the password that's fine as well. Just make sure your message includes a number to contact you.

Regards

Michael

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!