abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Roaming - Not registered on Network
RRebelo
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi

I've a Samsung S8+ with a RED S (2016) plan. I've had to travel to Portugal today (20/04/2018) and my SIM refuses to automaticaly register to any network. Even when I try manually to register to any of the ones that are not classified as forbidden it does not allow it. I was here before on December and had no such issue so i'm not sure what is going on. Any ideas?

Best regards

Rui 

12 Antworten 12
Helferlein
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

In the contract of my daughter a lock was booked, which prevented the use abroad. After this lock was removed, the problem had settled. Has that been checked?

Sei du selbst die Veränderung, die du dir wünschst für diese Welt. (Mahatma Gandhi)

Hi

when I was in Portugal in December it was working just fine. Nothing should have changed from my side.

Have you ever tried dialing into a foreign, not vodafone, network? After the rejection by this you can then try again to connect you with the Vodafone partner network.

Sei du selbst die Veränderung, die du dir wünschst für diese Welt. (Mahatma Gandhi)
RRebelo
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hi
I tried to register on the MEU network, since they were the only ones not marked as forbidden and couldn't.

did you restart your phone once?

RRebelo
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hi
Probably 6 times by now. It never registers on the partner network.

then, honestly, I have no idea. can you call Customer Care from another phone? You can reach them from abroad on +49 172 12 172 12.

RRebelo
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
My only other is pre-paid so it would be expensive. I'll be back to DE tomorrow so I can phone them then.
RRebelo
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hi
So I tried to register in Vodafone P, that was marked as forbidden, and it registered. I seem to remember that last time I was here the partner network was MEU so now I'm wondering if it changed and it's not working properly?