abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Problem with my bill
Marija11
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Good afternoon
My name is Marija Bogdanovic,and my question is about the bill for my mobile number XXXXXXXX.
So,when I took the phone and the new number the person that I talk to told me that if I have already a contract with another provider,I get 6 months free of charge if I cancelled the contract and sent you a copy as a cancellation!I did sent the copy of my cancellation but I've been told that you never got it,and all of that after I got the bill for almost 85,00€.
I didn't even turn on my card,never activated the number,because I was also told that if I do that I lose my free period.
I already talked with Your colleague,and He told me to explain the situation in the email ant to send you a copy of my previous contract cancellation.I sent the mail,but today I was told that the adress that I was told to send it to dont work.I mean come on,I just dont have any luck with Vodafone!!!!
I'm sending my cancellation with the previous provider again,and I would appreciate if we could resolve this problem before I get additional bills.

Thank You in advance,and
Have a great day
Best regards,
Marija Bogdanovic

Edit: Do not publish customer data. Attachment deleted. Michi

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
HeikeF
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Marija,

would you please let me check it out?

Then please send me a message with your phone number, the customer password and the link to your public post here.

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Heike

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
HeikeF

Hi Marija,

would you please let me check it out?

Then please send me a message with your phone number, the customer password and the link to your public post here.

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Heike

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!