abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Planen Sie die Kündigung des Vertrags. (Ich werde bis zum Ende warten)
Igor_
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Mein Vertrag endet am 12.10.2020 und ich muss mitteilen dass ich nicht mindestens drei Monate vorher weitermachen werde das heißt bis 12/07/2020.
Ich möchte meinen Vertrag bis zum 12.10.2020 fortsetzen. Ist es heute möglich zu informieren, dass ich nicht fortfahren möchte und trotzdem bis 12/10 monatlich weiter zahle?

My contract will end at 12/10/2020 and i have to inform that i will not continue at least three months before
that means till 12/07/2020.
I would like to continue with my contract till 12/10/2020. It is possible to inform today that i dont want to proceed and still continue paying montly till 12/10?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

There is no preferred way...

As far as I know, the only expectation is that you have to send your cancellation in German language and in a written way (so called "Textform"), which means that you can use either of those ways. But keep in mind that it's your obligation to prove that the cancellation request has been received by Vodafone in time - in case there are problems.

From my personal view, I'd recommend either using the "traditional" way and sending a registered letter -or- use the contact web form (where I'd suspect to get back a copy of my message together with a statement that my message has been received).

I personally would refrain from using third parties like Aboalarm - as in doubt I have to prove that the cancellation has been received by Vodafone in time. And third parties like Aboalarm won't guarantee or take responsibility if the cancellation that they passed on to Vodafone is neither received in time nor received at all.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

If you send your cancellation notice right now, your contract will at least run until its contractual term is over.

This means you can use the contract until that date -and- you have to pay for the contract until that date.

The only thing is that your cancellation request has to be received by Vodafone at least those 3 months before the contract ends. In case your dates are valid, you can even now cancel the contract and it'll run until October 12th 2020 - the only thing is that your cancellation notice has to be received until July 12th 2020 in order for the contract not to extend automatically until October 12th 2021. Anyhow it does not matter at which date your cancellation request is received - as long as it is before July 12th.

But please note:

You CANNOT place your cancellation request in this forum as this is a customers-help-customers forum and NOT an official way to contact Vodafone for any kind of contractual inquiries. And please also note that your cancellation request should be sent in German language as German is the sole contractual language - it might get rejected otherwise!

Hello,

Thanks for reply! I totally understood.
What is the prefered way to cancel vodafone?

Some options:

1 - According to vodafone use web formular(https://www.vodafone.de/hilfe/vertrag/vertrag-laufzeit.html?fbclid=IwAR0TeYDZf09YAluTs-hzUMjEvTt4F3D...)

2 - There are links in vodafone app like "Cancel contract"

3 - Send a letter??? to much work

4 - Some people uses websites like "aboalarm"

Thanks

There is no preferred way...

As far as I know, the only expectation is that you have to send your cancellation in German language and in a written way (so called "Textform"), which means that you can use either of those ways. But keep in mind that it's your obligation to prove that the cancellation request has been received by Vodafone in time - in case there are problems.

From my personal view, I'd recommend either using the "traditional" way and sending a registered letter -or- use the contact web form (where I'd suspect to get back a copy of my message together with a statement that my message has been received).

I personally would refrain from using third parties like Aboalarm - as in doubt I have to prove that the cancellation has been received by Vodafone in time. And third parties like Aboalarm won't guarantee or take responsibility if the cancellation that they passed on to Vodafone is neither received in time nor received at all.