Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Partner Card from CallYa (English)
shreyans
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hi,

I would like to add my wife's CallYa number to my contract as a Partner Card. 

I already spoke about this with some agent 3 days ago who was supposed to do it, but he didn't get back to me. Now, I don't have a way to connect with him or any other with an English speaking agent since I can't connect to 1212 support (my number is newly converted from CallYa to Contract, and I get a message in Deutsch which asks me to call on another number).

Someone, please help.. 

Regards,
Shreyans

6 Antworten 6
Helferlein
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

Hello @shreyans ,
You must have your wife's CallYa card transferred to you. You can do this with this document: https://www.vodafone.de/infofaxe/251.pdf

After that, you can request a change from CallYa to your term contract.

You can do this via this number: 0800 444066 0458

Or you can write to customer care via WhatsApp: 0172 12 172 12

If necessary, use a translator from the Internet. My English is also not good enough to answer you without a translator. Smiley (zwinkernd)

Sei du selbst die Veränderung, die du dir wünschst für diese Welt. (Mahatma Gandhi)

Hi,

Your response is not helpful. 

The contact number you shared doesn't answer for more than 10 mins and the WhatsApp support asks me to call on +498001721212  or +491721212. 

When I call on those numbers, they ask me to call on 0800 444 059 2515.

I have already spent about 2 hrs trying to get this done without any fruit. 

Please help.

on the last number I called (0800 444 059 2515), no one understands or speaks English. 

Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @shreyans,

@shreyans  schrieb:

Hi,

I would like to add my wife's CallYa number to my contract as a Partner Card. 

(...)

Maybe there was a small confusion. 

As @Helferlein mentioned the SIM-card has to be the same owner. Please ensure that the CallYa is on your name. If not use the form (InfoDok 251) to take over the call number.

There is special call number switching from CallYa to a duration contract back. The knowledge base article (only in German) should be helpful. 

Keep us updated, also if you have further problems to transfer the CallYa card to a Red+ contract.

KerstinV
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @shreyans,

please send me the CallYa number in question via PN (PN - this is how it works: click on my name on the left and then on "Send this user a private message" on the right). I also need your contract number. Then I like to have a look at it. Sorry that you have such difficulties.

Many greetings, KerstinV

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Hey @KerstinV ,

PN sent. Looking for a resolution soon.

Thanks!

Shreyans