abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

My Contract automatically extended yet i need to cancel it!
Jude
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Guys,

My 24 month mobilfunk contract expires in 2 months but it appears to have already been automatically extended by one year to 2020 even after i gave a notice on phone well within the 3 months advance required...at least i thought that was enough....., how can i be helped ?  I havent been using the service for over 6 months and am desperate to have it cancelled. Any assistance is highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

Jude

3 Antworten 3
Der Ritter
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

As can be found in your terms & conditions for your contract which you acknowledged, the cancellation must be provided in written form and in due time.

I don't think that there is too much of a chance to have a (way too) late cancellation accepted and the contract terminated by 2019 now.

Why precisely would you not be using the connection any more?  Because "I'm not using it." is not too much of a valid reason.

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

What good was the posting of yet another thread yesterday night, @Jude?  And why would you try to shift the blame for the contract extension to Vodafone?  You alone messed this up by waiting until the (as it seems literal) last minute to cancel a contract you had wanted to cancel for pretty much a year.

If I were you I would also refrain from posting false accusations like you did in your second (archived) post or complaining that a German company has German as their primary language of business in spoken and written.

Just asking:  If I went to your home country and wanted to sign a contract for something, would they give me the whole paperwork in German, explain any- and every thing in the contract in my mother tobngue and have a German speaking agent available at any time should I need assistance?  See what I mean?  Thanks.

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

Boris
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey @Jude (even though im totally not into Beatles i do love this introduction),

i can check your request for cancellation for you.

Please send me your phone number and customer password via PN.

regards,

Boris

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!