abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Moving out of Germany: need to cancel my contracts.
Takayuki
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Vodafone

I need to cancel my mobile contract AND Internet contract as I am moving out of Germany. When I visited the local branch, I was told they cannot help me so I need to call the support call center. When I called the central support service earlier in January, I was told I need to obtain Abmeldebestaetigung, and send my details to kontact@vodafone.de to have it processed.

I did so today, as I can only get Abmeldebestaetigung 7 days before my actual departure. Now I emailed my details to the above address, and it returns an error " Recipient address rejected: Mail for recipient address is blocked (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Please advise what the correct contact address is.

I will be in Germany for 7 more days. I really need to have this sorted out.

Kind Regards

Takayuki

2 Antworten 2
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Takayuki,

when you are leaving Germany, we can cancel your fixed net contract earlier. Therefore we need a confirmation of your relocation, that's correct.

But as you can use your mobile contract all over the world, there is no special cancellation right for this contract.

Please send me your contract numbers, your registration conformation and your customer password via PM. Then I can have a look how I can help you.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hi Dany

Thanks for your response.

I have sent you a PM now.

Kind Regards

Takayuki