abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Mobilfunk resiliation
dimrafaly
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Dear Vafone,

I write here again since nobody have any decent answer for me. I had signed a contract with vodafone 2 years ago for a Red 3GB mit Premium smartphone. It came with 2 numbers with their respective serienummer. My last day of contract was in february so I resiliated those 2 numbers more than 3 months before. I received then a confirmation of this reservation.

Surprise surprise, a new bill of 18 euros came this month, I asked then the service number for what is this bill. They told me that I resiliated 2 of my numbers and 2 others are still running. 2 numbers that I never saw. The service number told me then to go to the shop where I bought it. I was there and the lady I found just told me that she will ask her manager and that I should come back in one or two weeks. 

Sorry but "I will ask my manager" is not a decent answer for me because I will again have to pay this amount for something I don't even use. I will really never suggest Vodaphone to anybody. Everybody working there seems clueless and alot of hidden fees are involved. I just want all of this to end because it is just frustrating.

1 Antwort 1
BerndD
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello dimrafaly,

please send me your customer- or mobile-number, so i can check it for you (left click on my name and then right on "Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden").

Regards

Bernd

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!