abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Mobile charges too high
Athhta
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,
my bill for the past month was double than normal, it seems that I was charged Young S mit Smartphone twice with no apparent explanation.

Also, I'm being charged "Young S MIT Smartphone" but I never purchased a smartphone, is there a chance to change it to "ohne Smartphone" or would I have to get one?

vodafone.jpg

3 Antworten 3
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

First: Is this your first month?

If so, then it's absolutely normal that you are billed nearly twice - one time the base price is for the last month (but only partly - that's why you got the 37,99 € - 6,78 €) -and- one time the base price is for the next month (3rd march until 2nd april).

Next part: I doubt someone here can check if you got your contract with smartphone or not. Maybe you've signed for a contract with smartphone that was not available and is now ready to be catched up at the store...

No, I've been a customer for like a year.
I recently transfered my older number (from another carrier) to vodafone but I was told that was free. Keep in mind that I'm only using 1 number/1 sim card.

The contract says "Young S mit Smartphone" but at the beggining I told the employee I am not interested in a new smartphone and was told that my subscription is without a smartphone.

Hi Athanasios,

looks to me as if an additional contract had been concluded, to which the desired telephone number was then ported.

Were you in the shop for the porting? If yes, I ask you to address the topic there. Then also something was signed and what is verbally discussed in the shop is not comprehensible for me from here.

Also as far as the Smartphone is concerned, I ask you to look for the clarification in the shop, since the device expenses are administered by the respective shop.

Best regards
Der-Peter

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!