abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Mobile Contract Cancellation - Moved to Canada
zooter39
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I moved to Germany from Canada in October of 2017 for a work assignment. At that time I entered into a contract (2-years) with Vodafone for Mobile Phone service. My work assignment in Germany ended earlier than expected, and I moved back to Canada in November of 2018. Prior to leaving, I completed the contract cancellation form and mailed this to Vodafone. I also included a letter in which indicated that I was moving back to Canada and would be closing my German bank account. In addition, I included my German de-registration papers as well as a letter from my employer confirming I was leaving Germany. I was able to cancel my Kabel Internet without any issues, but I am not sure why the Mobile contract is different.

I recieved an e-mail from Vodafone in December of 2018 stating the following:

If I read this correctly, Vodafone is stating that my contract will end on November 19, 2019 which is the end date of the 2-year contract I originally signed. I spoke to a Vodafone rep over the phone before I left and she mentioned that since I was moving back to Canada, I should be able to cancel this contract sooner by paying a penalty of 2 months or something to that effect, considering I cannot use Vodafone services in Canada. I would  like to immediately terminate my contract so that I can close my German bank account as I am still being charged every month for these services.

Can someone from Vodafone please help me with this issue? If I have to pay a larger penalty I would like to do that right away so that I can close my bank account. 

Thank you.

Edit: s. Forenregeln

7 Antworten 7
Su
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi zooter39,

maybe I´ve overlooked it > did you get a mobile phone with your contract in October 2017?

And if your bank accounts still runs, are all bills paid?

Greetz

Su

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
zooter39
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hi,

Yes, I got a mobile contract in October 2017.

The bills are still being paid on a monthly basis as the contract has not been canceled.
Su

Hey zooter39,

thank you.

Have you got just the tariff with contract - SIMonly - or with a mobile phone?

Happy weekend

Su

zooter39
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hi,

The tariff with contract is for SIM only, I have my own mobile phone.

Thank you.
Su

Hi zooter39,

that´s fine, thank you.

Please send a PN > just click on my name following "Diesem Benutzer eine Private Nachricht senden".

I need your mobile phone number, your password "Kundenkennwort" and your "Abmeldebestätigung".

Thanks

Su

zooter39
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Su,

I have sent you two PM's with the requested information.

Thanks.

Su

Hi zooter39,

I´ll check this and answer.

Greetz

Su