abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Meine SIM-Karte ist geschlossen
juramura
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Ich habe einen Vertrag mit VODAFONE und es funktioniert nicht. Bitte, was passiert und was kann ich tun?

Ich möchte, dass mein Vertrag weitergeht und niemand stoppt ihn. Bitte ERINNERN SIE SICH, WO SIE SIE ZURÜCKKEHREN MÜSSEN, UM DIE VEREINBARUNG ZURÜCKZUWENDEN UND SOFORT ZU VERMEIDEN. 

1. In letzter Zeit habe ich die Rechnung bezahlt
  2. Ich habe meinen Job verloren
  3.  Was kostet der Umsetzungsservice?

Edit:  Formatierungen dienen dazu, einzelne Textpassagen hervorzuheben.  Den gesamten Text zu formatieren (Fettschrift/kursiv) ist daher wenig sinnvoll. Formatierungen daher entfernt.

18 Antworten 18
Der Ritter
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

Um hier antworten zu können, fehlen so ziemlich alle relevanten Details, @juramura.

Ich vermute mal, daß Deutsch nicht Ihre Muttersprache ist und hier Google Translate "geholfen" hat.  Wäre es vielleicht sinnvoller, den Text z.B. auf Englisch zu posten?

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

juramura
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Later I paid an invoice for VODAFONE services and therefore I have a SIM card locked. What can I do to activate this account again?

Okay, let's see:

• You received one or more invoice(s).
  • Due to personal reasons you were not able to pay the requested sum(s) by the due date.
  • Subsequently your SIM card was locked.
  • At a later point in time you paid the full outstanding invoice(s) amount(s).

So far, so correct?  If so, then your card will be unlocked automatically once the Vodafone system has booked your payments agains your debt on your customer account.  Once that account is reset to zero (in terms of outstanding payments) the SIM will be unlocked automatically.  There is no way to accelerate this system process.

Two final questions:

• Where and when did you make the payment?
  • Did you make sure all open invoice(s) were covered with your payment?

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

juramura
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
I paid the entire amount due from my account on 2.8.2018 which was 397 € uro. I forgot to add my customer number to my payment. If this is all the system process, as you write, I can expect to automatically activate the SIM card without any problems. Thank you for your answer and wish you a nice day

@juramura@  schrieb:
I forgot to add my customer number to my payment.

Just to make sure:  Did you add anything else that will make it possible for Vodafone as the recipient of the payment to know where the money "belongs" to?

If you did (e.g. by quoting your mobile phone number), I would suggest you try turning your device off and back on again within the next days to allow for it to re-register in the network.

juramura
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
I did not add any of the data. only my name and the exact amount due are available. the payment was made from the second account.

Phew...that may then become a little more complicated.

If the phone/SIM-card should not become unlocked within the next day(s), i.e. Vodafone manages to book the payment to the right customer number based on only the name, may I suggest you post this here in this thread so that a moderator (as an official Vodafone employee) can check in and see if he/she can assist you?

juramura
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Jiri Vanek 28. 12. 1975

Payment was made from the second account:
xxx
...on the VODAFONE DE account:
DE68 3007 0010 0250 8000 00

date of settlement: 2. 8. 2018
amount: =396,70,-€UR

I hope that in the shortest time without complications VODAFONE will assign this transaction and the SIM card will be active again.

Thank you very much for the answer and wish you a nice day
J.V.

Edit: I removed your personal data both from this and the following post.  If a moderator should require them (i.e. if the payment cannot be assigned and the SIM remains blocked) the moderator will request them to be sent via private message.

juramura
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

My customer number is:
xxx

Vodafone nummer:
xxx