abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Kundigung English
Mandeep
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi I have a mobile contact with number ***

I gave the kundigungfrist for this contract a long time ago and contract cancellation is on 23.03.2022. 

I recieved a call from some kunigung managemant and i did not say yes and i specifically said "no" and I dont want anything and simply want to finish my cotract with given kunigungfrist.

However, even after this i recieved a email after 5 minutes of the call stating your new auftrag is activated on your account and it is ending in 2024. I checked mein vodafone and it also shows details of new contract.  After this I  tried contacting vodafone via 1212 every time i said the word "operator" and waited for 30 min the service provider comes and says "keine Englisch". 

I tried online contact form by giving and explaining kundigungfrist and stating i want to finish with my contarct on 23.3.2024. 

I never got a reply from them only i recieved a email confirmation stating they recieved email. 

I finally took the help of my german speaking colleague and he talked to one of the non speaking person even after reaching him after saying "operator " on 1212 They said the thing to undo the new tariff and finish the contract by 23.03.2022 is forwaded to a special team and will take 2 to 3 days. 

Today I saw mein vodafone and new contract part is gone but i have till not recieved any confirmation email. However, I have recieved a new email stating they will move my phone to monthly base contract etc. 

Why on earth this is so hard to make vodafone understand I dont want any contract from them and as planned I want to finish the contract by 23.03.2022 and want nothing else i.e. no new contract of any type.

And why i cant talk to anyone in english even after saying "operator" in 1212.

Please help me via helping me to make vodafone understand " I want to simply finish with my mobilfunk contract by the end of the contract month i.e. 23.03.2022".

Edit: Call number removed

7 Antworten 7
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

You cannot cancel using the hotline - a cancellation has to be done in written form - either by (postal) mail or using the contact form. A spoken cancellation is void.

And you are already too late for a cancellation for March - you have to obey the 3 months notice period - so your cancellation would have been required to be received by Vodafone already (the latest) in December.

No, in the event of a revocation, the previous contract status including termination must be restored. If the notice of termination for March 23, 2022 was already available and confirmed, it should be automatically entered again.
However, the TE does not have to comply with the 3 months and can terminate the contract again at any time via MeinVodafone or the app. The termination will then take effect at the end of the contract period.

@reneromann 

A.) I canceled my contract using Hotline only. 

B.) " you are already too late for a cancellation for March" please read the complete post before stating ur magic soltions.

Please Reply only if your information is useful.

@Torsten 

What you stated I agree with that and that only I was trying to do. 

But they ("vodafone") was not letting me do it thats why i posted of whats happening and not able to find english speaking people on hotline. 

However, After 1000's of try and asking my german speaking colleague I achieved it. 

This is not at all how English speaking people in germany should be treated and not to take their advantage.

This is a awful situation in total.

I'm sorry, but the contract and support language in Germany is German only. No provider is obliged to provide support in other languages. If that happens, then only within the framework of "best possible". If you cannot speak and/or understand German, you will unfortunately have to find a translator yourself.
After all, I can't ask for support in German in the USA or GB or in any other country.

@Mandeep  schrieb:

A.) I canceled my contract using Hotline only. 

And that is your problem: A cancellation has to be done in written form - this is part of your contract details. A cancellation solely using the Hotline is void.

@Mandeep  schrieb:

B.) " you are already too late for a cancellation for March" please read the complete post before stating ur magic soltions.

You should read what I wrote - I wrote that a cancellation for March is too late if you sent it in written form later than December because you have to obey the 3 months notice period. So 23.03.2022 - 3 months = 23.12.2021 - that would have been the latest date that your cancellation notice in written form had to be received by Vodafone.

If you either didn't sent a written cancellation or didn't comply with the notice period, you won't be able to cancel to 23.03.2022 anymore as you are simply not complying with the rules that are stated in your contract.

HeikeF
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Mandeep,

I was happy to take a look at this for you.

Your cancellation request has long been implemented and the cancellation will take effect on 23 March 2022.

So everything fits. Please excuse the confusion.

Have a great start to the new week and all the best for you.

Heike

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!