abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Keine Rückmeldung seit Monaten
Alshahri
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I sent many requests for a Kündigung ( for moving out of EU ) in December of last year and I got a reply saying that it will be taken care of. I kept on messaging the community service represantatives but no reply. They keep taking money from my account monthly. 

How can I reach them ? 

This is rdiculous! 

I need my money back. 

I already have another Vodafone number that I pay for. 

11 Antworten 11
jkorner
Highspeed-Klicker
Highspeed-Klicker

bit late that you report here? Can be so much pain for your too feed a big player with useless money? Now the pressure seems to be high enough....

What helps usually to make them wakin up: reject your SEPA Mandat ("Einzugsermächtigung") - why didn't you cancel your German bank account? Why didn't your bank tell you to reject the SEPA?

Check with your bank how long you can get the SEPA back? I doubt it's possible as the SEPA is easy to request if you have only any bank account number (no name needed, only IBAN)

Good luck

Just to make sure, @Alshahri:  Are we talking about a mobile connection that you wanted to cancel prematurely?  Because if so, then your chances of terminating this contract ahead of time are rather slim, as there is no legal basis for doning so.

However, please do not follow the "smart" advice by @jkorner and don't simply cancel the invoicing permission.  Unless you feel like you would prefer to multiply the trouble you are already going through.

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

@Der Ritter Why is my chance slim when I have a valid reason to cancel it. I had the same exact issue with O2 and they accepted my Kündigung request. Vodafone put me off for nine months now. The least they can do is to cancel the contract and pay me back the money they forcebly took. Legally speaking, I do have the right to request a a termination in case I am moving out of the EU. 

Is it my fault that I like to abide by the rules and that I did not resort to the unethical ways of pulling out of the contract ? 

I am looking for a solution here.

Please share your experience or offer help, if you can. I would really appreciate it. This cannot go on. 

I already sent them many contactforms and called their customer service many times with no help.  

@Alshahri@  schrieb:

I had the same exact issue with O2 and they accepted my Kündigung request.

They most possibly did this not because there was any legal requirement to do so (as there isn't any), but rather out of courtesy.  And just because they did that does not imply that eny-/everyone else has to follow their lead.

@Alshahri@  schrieb:

Legally speaking, I do have the right to request a a termination in case I am moving out of the EU.

And where did you find the legal basis for this claim?  Please quote.  Thanks.

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

@Der Ritter

Sonderkündigungsrecht 

BGB, 314:

(1) Dauerschuldverhältnisse kann jeder Vertragsteil aus wichtigem Grund ohne Einhaltung einer Kündigungsfrist kündigen. Ein wichtiger Grund liegt vor, wenn dem kündigenden Teil unter Berücksichtigung aller Umstände des Einzelfalls und unter Abwägung der beiderseitigen Interessen die Fortsetzung des Vertragsverhältnisses bis zur vereinbarten Beendigung oder bis zum Ablauf einer Kündigungsfrist nicht zugemutet werden kann.

@Der Ritter

Besides, I am simply a loyal samaritan and frequent customer not a lawyer. Yet, all of this does not count for nothing to Vodafone. No response until now. 

And just so you know, I went to several shops and asked the representatives for a Sonderkündigung and they ALL told me that it is posible in my case since I had all the proper documents. So, what is hindering them from replying to me. 

There is really no justification to their reprehensible actions. 

I am merely looking for help. I am interested in debating. 

Just help !!

@Alshahri@  schrieb:

Sonderkündigungsrecht 

BGB, 314 (...)

Errrr...nowhere in §314 BGB does it say anything about a Sonderkündigungsrecht.  And it is also important that the § requires both sides to be heard and their view of the situation being taken into regard.  This is not a one-way-street.

@Alshahri@  schrieb:

There is really no justification to their reprehensible actions.

There actually is:  Pacta sunt servanda.  Simple as that.

Of course you may wait here if/until a moderator has the time to stop by and take a look at the situation.  Maybe he/she will be able to help you in terms of courtesy.  However, I would suggest you refrain from claiming you are legally entitled to a premature contract cancellation, as you are not.

Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser
Hi @Alshahri,

Please wait of a moderator. Maybe they can find a satisfied solution for you.
By the way @Der Ritter is right. A mobile contract you be also able to use abroad (roaming). There isn't a special termination right.

Be patient because the moderators aren't 24/7 ready in the forum.
jkorner
Highspeed-Klicker
Highspeed-Klicker

just to make it clear: if you have moved out of the country you usually have the right to cancel your contract extraordinary - you don't need to follow the normal cancelation terms.

If you follow my smart advice, you are right!