abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

König Inkasso claim (Englisch)
GianfrancoCM
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Mobilefunk.

In october of last year I extended my contract with Vodafone and got a new phone with a one time payment of 100 euros. I do not speak german at all, that is why all my questions and booking was done through the phone number stated at Vodafone's website.

At the end of all the process I asked the seller if all the payments would be charged to the account that is used for the monthly statements and he said YES.

Come today, I had a letter from Königs Inkasso Gmbh asking me to pay 181 euros for a missing payment from Vodafone for this phone...

Of course I will pay it, as it was never charged to my account... But how is it possible that I was lied to by the seller and then Vodafone NEVER contacted me neither by phone nor by email nor by letter to ask me to pay/remind me that the payment was due or give me options...

I feel deeply offended by the general situation, I do take responsability for not checking that the payment went through but, as a loyal customer to Vodafone and having a wonderfull experience with them as a company I did not expect this level of carelessness.

This is only a complain to the lack of communication from Vodafone to the customers and using a last resort measure like a debtor as the only communication to a customer.

I feel offended and if possible would love to stop my contract with you (Although probably not possible).

P.S. You need to give more options to your non-german speaking customers, I have been 10 hours trying to get customer service in english.

7 Antworten 7
Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi GianfrancoCM,

thank you for sharing your experiences with us. I apologize to you. Service should not be like that. Verlegener Smiley

Let me check that out. I will surely find a solution for you. Send me a private message with your mobile phone number and your customer password (Kundenkennwort).

Tip: You can name the keyword "English Operator" to the voice computer. After that you will be routed to one of our english speaking colleagues.   

Best regards,

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Same here happened to me. Received a call couple of months ago, got offered a Google Pixel 3 XL. 

I knew I will pay around 10 euros extra for the device and I accepted it. It was never mentioned on the call that I had to pay it separately.

• Why does not Vodafone charge this amount with my phone bill?
  • Why does not Vodafone call me at least once before transferring this amount to a collection agency? 

Boris
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @emirhanyasdiman,

we really can´t purchase the Hardware bill with your monthly bill.

I don´t think that you weren´t informed was on purpose - it´s just so common for most of us that we just don´t think about this information.

regards

Boris

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Come on Boris! "it's just so common for most of us that we just don't think about this information." Do you think that's an explanation? Really?

Maybe, just maybe, if someone is speaking in a language other than German, it might not be common for them. How about that? 

Also, how hard it is to call a customer before transfering the customer to a collection company? For €10,78!

The fact that RheinBahn can charge my vodafone bill for a ticket, but Vodafone can not charge my bill for the device Vodafone sell to me is ridiculous.

Boris

Hey @emirhanyasdiman,

of course i do understand your annoyance, but i can´t change the conditions.

So please get in touch with Königsinkasso to solve this issue.

regards

Boris

I have already paid it before writing to the forum. 

How can I contact with Vodafone to complain about this whole process? 

Boris

Hello @emirhanyasdiman,

so this already all done.

I already adressed that issue in our company so that we hopefully can improve ourselve and be better in future.

regards

Boris