abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I need to cancel my vodafone contract urgent because of bad service
Abraham1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

HOW can I make the shop roll back and listen to my request. I already left the contract and the sim card to the shop together with signed request of cancellation. So the shop already know what I want and here in germany because the contract drafted between me and vodafone so the 14 days should apply to me so there must be a way out please advice me. Kind regards. Abraham

21 Antworten 21
MasterScorpion
SuperUser
SuperUser

Contuniation of this thread.

Ines75
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hey @Abraham1 , 

I dont see any chance for you if the shop is not willing to make this roll back. It would be goodwill of the shop, they are not committid to do that. If you were there and they wont do it, there is no way out. 

Sorry, even if you signed the contract with Vodafone and not with this shop, you did it in the shop. So you dont have a right for withdrawal. I'm afraid nobody can help you - except the shop. 

Abraham1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

But there is law and the law stated that I can terminate the contract if the contract seems unfair so someone in a law office can roll back the shop bad well. I read the terms and conditions and they clearly says I have right and they don't say about shops filthy refusal. I'm strong and I will win I do have rights even if their concent is not required.

We all have rights of relief. 

Ok, it is your business... do what you think is right. Unfortunately, you contradict yourself so often that I no longer know what to believe 😞  I think it's all written, what can be written on this topic.  I'm out here...

@Abraham1  schrieb:

But there is law and the law stated that I can terminate the contract if the contract seems unfair so someone in a law office can roll back the shop bad well.

There is no such law. What you mean is the right to withdraw from a contract made by means of telecommunications (e.g. contracts using the Internet, Telephone, Fax and so on). That is what the German civil code asks for and what is implemented by Vodafone.

Anyhow, there is no such law in the German civil code that allows a withdrawal from contracts that are directly agreed on in the office of your contractual partner. It's up to your contractual partner if they accept such withdrawal and under which conditions they'd accept it - but they don't have to accept by law.

@Abraham1  schrieb:

I read the terms and conditions and they clearly says I have right and they don't say about shops filthy refusal.

I'm pretty sure you only read the part about the T&C online - and it's absolutely necessary that Vodafone HAS TO write about the withdrawal rights there - as they would apply in case of contracts made by telecommunications means (so especially in that case as you read them online for any online contracts) as required by the German civil code. But again: These parts DO NOT APPLY for contracts signed in person in an office!

@Abraham1  schrieb:

I'm strong and I will win I do have rights even if their concent is not required.

We all have rights of relief. 

Feel free to ask a lawyer (and burn more money) - but they'll tell you the same. There is no law or other T&C that applies for contracts signed in an office that allows you to withdraw from that contract early on.

Contrary to that, the German Civil code even asks that contracts have to be fullfilled as agreed - in your case as you agreed on a 24 months contract, you have to pay for the whole 24 months by law, even if you don't want the contract anymore.

Let me explain clearly about the law of the European union.

A contract which made between you and vodafone if you feel you will suffer of the outcome of such contract for good cause you have the right to exercise your decision to withdraw. Like the shop have his narrow minded not to revoke the contract I do as a costumer absolutely have the right to revoke such contract if it seems lies and it it's harm for me so I can not be owned by the decision of a shop who is for his own commission benefit pushes his gun against my will to use my rights, no matter where I signed this contract I am sure that vodafone should intermediate to solve this matter. firstly the contract is clearly drafted under the name of vodafone and me directly and not the shop's name. Anyway I handed my notice of cancellation to both the vodafone and the shop the same day I was fooled. And I will cancel any direct debit because I already demanded the cancellation in writing and the shop and vodafone should respect my decision not to be fooled so I don't need to think anymore about this stress because I'm sure there's rights for me to withdraw under good cause....... 

The only EU law i could found.

Still doesnt apply in this case. 

"If you bought a product or a service online or outside of a shop (by telephone, mail order, from a door-to-door salesperson), you also have the right to cancel and return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without a justification."

Why do you want to cancel/roll back in the first place ? 

Hello my friend.

Thank you for your concern about my human situation.

The guy who sold me the service said he would give me unlimited internet service and my friends explained that I only hot 16 gb internet access. He made me sign a fraud contract so I disagree to pay 49.99€ for 16 gb and to stay under his control for 2 years. I requested him to change the service and reduce the payment fairly but if seems to own me telling me no.

So I handed him immediately my cancellation letter signed and left with him the sim card this contract was only a stupid sim card without any phone pay high for noway so I don't want to be fooled and screwed am employee who doesn't care for human rights.......

And just an additional thing: There is NO EU law. EU only creates request proposals that all countries have to implement into national law, but there is no EU law that could be anyhow applied or enforced. So the only law that applies is German national law as the German civil code.

And the "Human rights" are definitely not applying - it was solely your fault to sign a contract that you did not understand.