abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I need big help ( bad situation )
Alex93
Rookie
Rookie

Hello , there was a problem with my order,i did an order online . i did order a package with internet and simcard and wenn the post came , he told me i can not pick up the goods couse the name was wrong . . But , after 2 weeks , the money are gone from my account , i got no internet , no sim card , nothing , i already did a contract with another company , i can not send an email because i dont have a Kundennummer , what should i do people?  The website seems to complicate and when i call they ask for some rufnummer , i try to give my number but its no way to contact someone , i try online filiale but they told me they can not help me . Someone help me please ! Thank you. 

Edit: @Alex93 thread moved to right board

7 Antworten 7
BerndD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Alex93,

welcome to the community.

Did you get a order number via email? Then please send me this via PM. If not, you can send me also the reference of the debit from your bank. Within that you find the customer number.

Regards

Bernd

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Allex93
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Im here , 6 weeks later without my money . why it was a rush to take my money and now there is absolutely no rush for making me happy with vodafone services . what should i do next ?

Dude... seriously?

@BerndD@  schrieb:

Hi Alex93,

welcome to the community.

Did you get a order number via email? Then please send me this via PM. If not, you can send me also the reference of the debit from your bank. Within that you find the customer number.

Regards

Bernd

Just do it...

Satzzeichen sind KEINE Rudeltiere!
BerndD

Hi Allex93.

the payout did not work automatically, sorry. I've arranged this again. The money should be in your account in a few days (after the holidays).

Kind Regards

Bernd

Allex93
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
im still waiting . you told me 2 months ago its gonna take a few weeks . now a few days . i see progress . @Dorovan - i did it quick after his first reply . thanks again .
Allex93
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
problem SOLVED . topic closed . thanks @Bernd
BerndD

Hi Aley93,

you're welcome 🙂

Thread is closed.

Regards

Bernd