abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Hallo! sprechen sie englisch? mobile phone contract question
Nalaigh
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I would like some more information about my current mobile contract. I understand that the initial contracts are 2 years, but afterwards if I would like to renew it would it be for 1 year or 2 years?

Danke!

4 Antworten 4
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @Nalaigh,

It depends of what you do. If you don't change anything (tariff, new mobile phone etc.) then nothing happens and your contract will extend for further 12 months.

If you want to change your tariff, you want to change into a SIMOnly tariff or you want a new phone then your contract will start with s new 24 months duration. 

Nalaigh
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

thank you for the quick reply.

i am leaving germany in september 2020 and my contract (if extended) would be until february 2020. would it be better to cancel and use call ya until that time i leave? would it be more cost effective do you think?

Hi @Nalaigh,

If you leave Germany in September 2020 then I would recommend to cancel your current contract. Please write in your cancellation that you want to change in CallYa then. That's free of charge and you keep your number.

Because it's not possible to cancel a mobile phone contract when you leave Germany. That's only possible with a landline phone and/or DSL/cable contract

Please keep in mind that you have to cancel your contract 3 months at the latest before the regular ending. You will find the exact date in your MeinVodafone app or website.

I lock your thread because you got already an answer here: https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/MeinVodafone-MeinKabel-E-Mail/hallo-sprechen-sie-englisch-bitte-need-he... 🙂