abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

GIGAKOMBI discount not applied and Refund Request
TP5
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Dear Vodafone,

I have Vodafone Kabel connection since November 2018 and then this year I took a new mobile contract with vodafone from July 2019. The sales associate told me I will get the GIGAKOMBI discount as I have both Internet+Telephone+Mobile, so the sales assoicate told me after the GIGAKOMBI discount my monthly bill will be 19,99 EUR but it`s been almost 5 months I am using the vodafone mobile but still I am suffering with wrong bill on every month.

So I request your urgent help here with 2 topics:

1) Please give me the correct GIGAKOMBI discount of 20 EUR so my monthly bill become (39,99 - 20) = 19,99 EUR.

2) I would like to have my refund for the extra amount you charged me. I will share with you the detailed calculation once you reach out to me.

Thanking you & looking forward to your kind support !!

1 Antwort 1
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi TP5,

welcome to the Vodafone community. Smiley (fröhlich)

Let's have a look on your contracts. Please send me a private message (click on my profile, on the richt side you find the button "private Nachricht senden") with your mobile number and your customer password.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!