abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Fraudulent Contract
sweetpeatracy
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello Vodafone Community,

I am exhausting my options for help by posting here. I am trying to resolve a contract that was fraudlently sold to me at the Vodafone store in Marienplatz, München.

A year ago, I went to this location to increase data to my contract. I did not speak German at the time, but the salesmen did. They all speak English quite well.

A few months ago, after paying thousands in bills, my (German) boyfriend noticed how fraudlent my contract is. Vodafone has been billing me for 4 seperate SIM cards. I have only ever used 1. 

My boyfriend has spent hours on hold with Vodafone on my behalf. They have told him many times that the problem is resolved, that I will recieve a refund, etc. Nothing changes. My bill still reflects that I owe them hundereds of dollars. 

If one of your representatives would like to assist in finally resolving this issue, I will be happy to speak about it in German or English.

Until this is resolved, I suggest that everyone stay as far away from this fraudulent company as possible. Such a scam.

1 Antwort 1
MichaM
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello sweetpeatracy,

Thanks for posting your issue in the Vodafone Community - welcome here Smiley (fröhlich)

I understand you're angry about what happened to you and will gladly try to help. In any case, when posting, please keep our Community rules in mind.

1. "Vodafone has been billing me for 4 separate cards": As a rule, the shop assistant has to issue a contract document for every contract that is assigned to your name. You have to put your signature at least twice on each contract document.

2. "A few months ago, after paying thousands in bills..." - Since you meant to only upgrade your existing contract and since every four weeks you get a bill for your subscriptions, you can check if everything is the way you meant it to be. So, already after receiving the first bill after your visit to the store, you can check how many subscriptions have actually been assigned to your name.

If you come upon a surprisingly high bill it is advisable you contact your customer service at short notice and, if necessary, file an invoice complaint within eight weeks after the bill was issued.

Please send me a private message so I can check what can be done to resolve this issue for you.

Regards

Michael

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!