abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Extra charges for unreported service
Anirban
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

Recently, I see a monthly deduction being done from Vodafone for 30.28 euros. I do not know where this is coming from, as it is not related to any contract I have with Vodafone.

The customer reference number mentioned in these payments:

Customer reference mentioned: 

OTHR otherwise. Transact ***Invoice number: *** Vodafone says thank you very much

What are these charges? I would much appreciate if someone from the community can help me track down these charges.

I have a separate contract with Vodafone for cable, internet and mobile phone. I get a separate bill for that every month.

Edit: @Anirban Cut Customer data.

7 Antworten 7
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

It looks like it's an invoice of your cable services - please have a look whether the invoice was generated due to your monthly payment being adjusted after the initial promotional price ran out (mostly after 6 or 12 months)...

Seb4sti4n
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @Anirban,

I cut the customer data here.

It is your mobile contract. Its the monthly invoice charge.

The cable contract is a separate one. With an extra monthly invoice.

Best Regards

Sebastian

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Sebastian,

Attached here is the bill I pay for my internet and cable at home and the phone contract.

In the bill, there is "Vodafone Premium Cable" and "Vodafone GigaTV cable" (vertragsnummer: xxxxxx) which is the cable and internet service at home. Then there is the internet packet that I have for my mobile phone (vertragsnummer: xxxxxxx). As you can see, I am already paying a bill for my cable and internet at home and for the mobile phone contract.

The one that I am complaining about here is a different one that I cannot find any details about. Please let me know what is the contract against which the charges are being made from my account every month.

Regards,

Anirban

Edit: Attachment removed as it contained personal data. Please do NOT post or upload documents containing your personal data (e.g. address, name, customer number...) as they might end up being abused and leading into trouble for you (e.g. unwanted additional contracts or options).

Your attached bill don't display the invoice for your mobile phone contract.

There are 2 different cumstomer numbers, 'cause 'Kabeldeutschland' and 'Vodafone Mobile' are sister companies. You'll get one customer number for your cable contract and another one for your mobile phone contract.

So you also get 2 separate bills.

@Anirban  schrieb:

Hello Sebastian,

Attached here is the bill I pay for my internet and cable at home and the phone contract.

In the bill, there is "Vodafone Premium Cable" and "Vodafone GigaTV cable" (vertragsnummer: 177356438) which is the cable and internet service at home. Then there is the internet packet that I have for my mobile phone (vertragsnummer: 177356439). As you can see, I am already paying a bill for my cable and internet at home and for the mobile phone contract.

You are incorrect.

The first part of that invoice - the "Vodafone Premium Cable" and the "Vodafone GigaTV Cable" is solely a TV service, e.g. you got a TV receiver ("Vodafone GigaTV Cable") and opted for additional pay-tv programs ("Vodafone Premium Cable").

The second part of that invoice - the "Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable" is your landline internet connection at home.

What's missing -and won't be part of these invoices from Vodafone KabelDeutschland- is your mobile contract. And that would also clear up what this "additional charge" is - it's your mobile phone contract.

Anirban
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

Thank you for the clarification. I have never received any bills for the mobile phone contract. I just checked my emails and I dont find any emails about it either. 

I think the kundennummer for it is XXXXX. Could you please help me to get the bills for this account ?

Could you also help me get a login to the online portal for this account so I can see the bills, etc ?

Regards,

Anirban 

EDIT: Please don´t post your personal data. Boris

Sandra-K

Hello Anirban,

send me your data by PN, then I will have a look.

Many greetings,

Sandra

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!