abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

English helpline number, is there any?
shreyans
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

When I try to call on any support helpline number for eg. using 1212, there is an option to say the word "Operator" to speak to english speaking colleague. On doing that, the call gets disconnected & I get a message from the number - 015735995901 asking to message there. After messaging my queries there, I get a response -

Mehr anzeigen
"Dear customer, this messaging service is only available in German. If you want to speak with an English speaking agent, please call our hotline 00491721212 from your mobile phone or 00498001721212 from your German landline and say operator. The call will be free of charge. Kind regards, Your Vodafone Team."

is there any way to get customer support in English or should we always run in circles?

3 Antworten 3
Der-Peter
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi shreyans,

the described procedure is actually correct. With the keyword "Operator" you are connected to an English-speaking employee.

What's it all about? How may we help you.

Best regards

Der-Peter

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Then why is the call disconnected each time? 

You can start helping by responding to - https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/CallYa/My-CallYa-is-suddenly-converted-to-contract-on-its-own/m-p/18629...

Der-Peter

Hi shreyans,

I can't tell you. It usually works.

You have already received an answer to your thread and are in contact. I therefore close this thread.

Best regards

Der-Peter

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!