abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

English help needed for mobile contract prolongation issue
metalmano
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone-team,

I hope I can reach you here in English.

On the 26th of February (this Tuesday), I received a call about a new offer including an extra 2 years subscription. Although it offered double of my current data limit, I rejected it. I stated that I would like to stay with my current contract due to the fact that I possibly will leave the country in a few months to a county where he Vodafone is not a provider yet. I guess there must be some voice recording about the call somewhere.

Yesterday I received an SMS saying that my new contract is in place.

I tried to reach the customer service but because of the lack of my German I didn't succeed. How can I cancel now the subscription? I'm also open for cancelling now, acknowledging the 3 months notice period. 

Thank you for helping me with the issue,

Kitti

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Yes, if the end of the contract before the tariff change was April 18, 2019, then the contract has already been extended. If your revokement has been processed, you can terminate the contract by April 18, 2020.

Ja, wenn das Vertragsende vor dem Tarifwechsel der 18. April 2019 war, dann hat sich der Vertrag schon verlängert. Wenn dein Widerruf bearbeitet wurde, kannst du zum 18. April 2020 kündigen.

Sei du selbst die Veränderung, die du dir wünschst für diese Welt. (Mahatma Gandhi)

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

6 Antworten 6
Helferlein
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

Hello @metalmano ,
if only the tariff has been changed, you revoke the tariff change and within few days everything is like before the tariff change. If a new phone is on the way to you, it must first be sent back. Maybe one of the moderators will answer in the next few days and help you. Have a little patience.

I have still one question. Did you cancel your contract before the tariff change, or did you want to cancel it? When exactly did the duration of your contract expire before the tariff change?

Hallo @metalmano

wenn nur der Tarif gewechselt worden ist, widerrufst du den Tarifwechsel und innerhalb von wenigen Tagen ist alles wie vor dem Tarifwechsel. Wenn ein neues Handy auf dem Weg zu dir ist, muss dieses erst wieder zurück geschickt werden. Vielleicht meldet sich in den nächsten Tagen hier einer der Moderatoren und hilft dir. Hab noch ein wenig Geduld.

Eine Frage habe ich noch. Hattest du deinen Vertrag vor dem Tarifwechsel schon gekündigt, oder wolltest du diesen kündigen? Wann genau endete die Laufzeit deines Vertrags vor dem Tarifwechsel?

Sei du selbst die Veränderung, die du dir wünschst für diese Welt. (Mahatma Gandhi)

Dear @Helferlein ,

There was no phone mentioned, so I do not need to send back anything. 🙂

I haven't cancelled it before, as I do not know the exact leaving date now. I was waiting for it. But in case this new prolongation means I need to stay with the tariff for 2 more years, I rather cancel now. As far as I know, the end of another year is on the 25th of April. But the first 2 years should have ended last year the same date. I don't know if it's renewing automatically or not. 

Thank you for your help. 

Kitti

The date can be found on your PDF invoice. Open your MeinVodafone app and select "Meine Rechnung", "Alle Rechnungen" in the menu. There you can open your invoice as a PDF. You can find the end of the contract period and the notice period on the second page. If you look at an old bill, you have the right information.

If you do not cancel 3 months before the expiration of the contract period, your contract will be automatically renewed for 12 months.Take a look and tell us which date is below "Ende der Mindestlaufzeit" and "letztmögliches Kündigungsdatum".

Then we can advise you which time is better for your termination. Because if you cancel now, the termination is deposited at the end of the new term. Then this has to be changed again. If your contract has already automatically renewed, then you can wait with the notice until the tariff change has been canceled.

Das Datum findest du auf deiner PDF Rechnung. Öffne deine MeinVodafone App und wähle im Menü die Punkte "Meine Rechnung", "Alle Rechnungen". Dort kannst du deine Rechnung als PDF öffnen. Du findest die Daten zur Laufzeit deines Vertrags und der Kündigungsfrist auf der zweiten Seite. Wenn du auf eine alte Rechnung schaust, hast du die richtigen Angaben.

Wenn du nicht 3 Monate vor Ablauf der Mindestlaufzeit kündigst, verlängert sich dein Vertrag automatisch um 12 Monate. Schau doch einmal nach und schreib uns, welches Datum unter "Ende der Mindestlaufzeit" und "letztmögliches Kündigungsdatum" steht.

Dann können wir dir besser raten, welcher Zeitpunkt für deine Kündigung besser ist. Denn wenn du jetzt kündigst, wird die Kündigung zum Ende der neuen Laufzeit hinterlegt. Dann muss das wieder geändert werden. Wenn dein Vertrag sich schon automatisch verlängert hat, dann kannst du mit der Kündigung warten, bis der Tarifwechsel storniert worden ist.

metalmano
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
It's 18th of April. So now I need to wait for another 13 months?

Yes, if the end of the contract before the tariff change was April 18, 2019, then the contract has already been extended. If your revokement has been processed, you can terminate the contract by April 18, 2020.

Ja, wenn das Vertragsende vor dem Tarifwechsel der 18. April 2019 war, dann hat sich der Vertrag schon verlängert. Wenn dein Widerruf bearbeitet wurde, kannst du zum 18. April 2020 kündigen.

Hello @metalmano,

please let me have a closer look on your contract details. Just send me a private message with your mobile number and your customer password to check that. 

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!