abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

[English] Mobile and Internet contract termination due to moving out from Germany
Sean12
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Dear Vodafone service team,

I would like to enquire how I could terminate the contracts for my mobile and landline internet.

I am moving out from Germany by the end of May this year (2021) and I would like to terminate all ther contracts I have with you Vodafone at the end of May.

Could you please help me with the process?

Thank you very much for your time and help in advance and please let me know if you need anything further for the procedure.

Best regards,

Sean

2 Antworten 2
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

The landline contract can be cancelled with a 3 months notice period beginning the earliest by the day of your move but not earlier than by the day you notice Vodafone about your move. Also note that you will need to provide proof, e.g. a copy of your deregistration notice (from the townhall).

This information should be sent in German language to Vodafone - I cannot give you the correct address as this depends on what kind of landline contract you have and where you live (which federal state).

So you will have to pay for at least 3 more months beginning by the day you move out of Germany (or your notice is received by Vodafone if this is after moving out of Germany).

The mobile contract anyhow cannot be cancelled prematurely as you are able to use the contract abroad as contractually agreed upon. You can only cancel it at the regular end of the term (initially 24 months), whereas your cancellation request has been received by Vodafone at least 3 months (the notice period) before the end of the term.

Hello, 

I have a related question - I would like to terminate my contracts as I've left Germany - I managed to terminate the cable/internet contract online. My problem is that I don't remember the password for the Vodafone app so wondering how to terminate the cell phone contract ? Actually I don't remember setting a password at all and never use the app as I don't speak German. Is there a  way to terminate my cell phone contract without this app? Alternatively, how can I reset/create the password so I can login for the first time and terminate the contract? Many thanks!