abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Easy Travel Flat
travellingstude
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hello, I returned to my home country early because of the pandemic. 
I booked the Easy Travel Flat option for € 4.99 so that I can still use my tariff.
However, I was charged 7 EasyTravel days (outside the EU).
Maybe I booked it on the wrong SIM card?
If that's the problem, does anyone know
if I can transfer this option to another SIM card?
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Just to be precise:

If you got a main card with -let's say- a Red tariff -AND- a second SIM card with a RED+Data tariff, it is NOT one contract, but it is two separate contracts, even if the second contract is cheaper due to the fact that you have the first one.

The rule, that the second card doesn't apply additional charges is only valid for a Red+ MultiSIM, which is a complete copy of your first card, acting exactly the same way as the first card and is operating under the same telephone number.

Next thing: Have you checked your invoice for which of the cards/telephone numbers the flat was activated, when it was activated as well as for which dates you have been charged the day flat? Usually your invoice should show this information.

And did you get the confirmation SMS that the Flat has been enabled? If not, then the Flat has not been enabled yet.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

If the other SIM card is bound to another contract (e.g. Red+ DataCard / separate Data contract): No, this is not possible - you then have to book the EasyTravel Flat for every contract separately (if it is available at all - as the Flat is only available to certain products and not to all plans).

If the other SIM card belongs to the same contract (e.g. if it is a MultiSIM), then it should not mind.

Please also note that the EasyTravel Flat für 4,99 € per month is ONLY valid within Switzerland, Turkey, USA and Canada! If you use your contract in another country, the Flat option is not working.

@reneromann Thank you for the response. I am in Canada so the plan should work. The sim card I booked the option with is the main one which also appears on the MeinVodafone App. I turned off the other Sim Card in case that is the reason why I was charged an additional amount on my bill. However, they are part of the same contract and as you said it should not be an issue anyway? Hopefully turning off the other sim card works then. 

Just to be precise:

If you got a main card with -let's say- a Red tariff -AND- a second SIM card with a RED+Data tariff, it is NOT one contract, but it is two separate contracts, even if the second contract is cheaper due to the fact that you have the first one.

The rule, that the second card doesn't apply additional charges is only valid for a Red+ MultiSIM, which is a complete copy of your first card, acting exactly the same way as the first card and is operating under the same telephone number.

Next thing: Have you checked your invoice for which of the cards/telephone numbers the flat was activated, when it was activated as well as for which dates you have been charged the day flat? Usually your invoice should show this information.

And did you get the confirmation SMS that the Flat has been enabled? If not, then the Flat has not been enabled yet.

Thank you for responding,

I just checked my invoice from when I booked the option, and I am paying for the Easy Travel flat for sim card 1 and the daily fee for sim card 2, even though it is turned off and I did not book this option. I am annoyed of paying outlandish fees for something I am not using. Perhaps it is better to pay the remainder of my tariff and cancel my plan. Do you know how to terminate my tariff early? 

There is no early termination for mobile contracts...

You're bound to the contract until its minimum contractual term is over (usually 2 years, automatically extending for another year if the cancellation notice has not been received in time, which means at least 3 months before the term is over).

That's very strange. The person at the Vodafone store said I can pay the remainder of my contract and terminate it. And I just did a search on this community page and it appears that many people were also told by sales representatives about the possibility terminating contracts early. I am wondering why sales representatives are allowed to tell something different? 

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Archiv-Mobilfunk/Leaving-Germany-Cancelling-Contract/td-p/1695829

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Archiv-Mobilfunk/Contract-Cancellation-Leaving-Germany/td-p/1515407

Although it seems some people were able to resolve this issue

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Mobilfunk/Mobile-and-internet-contract-cancellation/td-p/1700686

I am hoping I can also resolve this issue in a similar manner as well. Unfortunately resolving issues with Vodafone has been extremely frustrating in the past. I would not have minded continuing the contract until the signed end date. However, being charged the daily abroad fee (which I did not book and the sim card is off) on top of the easy travel flate rate has left a bad impression. I currenlty have been charged an additional 120 euros due to this. 

Boris
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey @travellingstude,

we´ve been in contact in January.

If you want you can write me a new PN with your customer details.

regards

Boris

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!