Mobilfunk

Siehe neueste
Delivery of Ordered Phone Pushed to Later Date
HelpMeIAmLost
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Vodafone Community!

I ordered a new phone and when I saw the delivery date (21.09), I decided to choose the pick-up option near my old address. But when I got the email about my Bestellstatus, it got pushed to KW 39. The problem is, from 22.09 I have moved to a new address and won't be able to pick-up the phone anymore. Would it be possible to change the delivery address to my new address instead (not the pick-up option anymore)? I just checked the status now and received a tracking number, and the estimated delivery got pushed again to KW 40. Unfortunately, on the GLS website, I can only reject the package, not change the delivery address.

i would really appreciate the community's help on this one. Sorry for the English post, I'm not yet comfortable in explaining this much detail in German..

Mehr anzeigen
4 Antworten 4
DanyG
Moderatorin

Hi HelpMeIAmLost,

did you decide for a new contract or for a prolongation of your existing contract?

BR,

Dany

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

Mehr anzeigen
HelpMeIAmLost
Smart-Analyzer

Hi @DanyG 

It's for a contract extension. Funny thing is, I got a notification last night that the phone already arrived at the pickup location (Vodafone shop). Still, I won't be able to pick it up from there anymore..

Mehr anzeigen
HelpMeIAmLost
Smart-Analyzer

I contacted Vodafone through WhatsApp and requested my order to be sent to my address but after 2 tries, nothing happened. I finally received a call today from the Vodafone shop in Wuppertal but unfortunately they cancelled my order and received an email that I should just order again.

Definitely not my expected solution, especially after making contact through Vodafone's WhatsApp. 

Mehr anzeigen
DanyG
Moderatorin

Hi HelpMeIAmLost,

when the phone has been sent to the store where you wanted it to be sent originally, we can only wait for a return to send it to you once again. The extension can't be cancelled as long as we don't have the phone back.

Please send me a private message with your mobile number and customer password. Please also write me the old and new address, so I can compare the data with your order and give further instructions to our logistics center.

BR,

Dany

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

Mehr anzeigen