abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

DSL Contract Cancellation- Leaving Germany
Queries
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi Team,

I have both DSL and Mobilefunk contract with vodafone in Germany Hamburg . I am leaving Germany due to work contract closure. I did the CLE (chnage of legal entity) for my DSL contract - Customer number - xxxxx with another person who is taking over my apartment. I would like to close my mobile contract Customer number - xxxx by 30th October 2018.

I had also created an online contact form xxx for the termination. Also have the Vodafone Dialog ID: [xxxxxx].

Can you please support me in assiting the contract closure without any early termination fee due to leaving Contry where I cant continue using this service.

Regards,

Kayal.

Edit: Deleted all personal information. Please share them only with our mods via PN. Boris 

3 Antworten 3
Su
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Kaval,

you´ll geht an answer by email.

Greetz

Su

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Queries
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Mobile Contract - To be cancelled.

I am leaving Germany , hence need to cancel my Mobile contract by 29th October 2018.

Can you please support me here without any early termination fee.

I am alone (female) here in Germany with 2 kids and  have to close lot more formalities since leaving the country.

Your support is very well appreciated.

Regards,

Kayal.

Der-Peter

Hi Kayal,

a special right of early termination does not exist with a mobile contract. You can use this service location-independent. Due to this fact I cannot offer you support in this case.

Nethertheless, if you send me a private message, I will check your case. Your message should include you customer data.

Best regards

Der-Peter

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!