abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract concluded without consent
mota
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello Guys,

I have received a bill of the mobile and SIM contract. I have never signed/agrees to such a contract.

I had called Vodafone on 6th Januray  for a entirely different complaint for my Kabel deutschland contract. Thats it. Nothing else. The bill says the order date ( Bestellungdatum ) is 6 January 2020. 

How am I supposed to proceed in such a case?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
mota
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hey Guys,

Thank you @Boris for your support  and  @Díaz_de_Vivar@reneromann  for your thoughts and advices. The contract has been cancelled as per the letter I received today. 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

18 Antworten 18
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Easiest way is to use the so called "Widerrufsformular" that should be included in the parcel.

Whereas I'm not sure if it's really a post-paid contract -or- if it's only a "free" pre-paid SIM card...

Hello,

I haven't receive any parcel. The only thing,  I have is the bill. They had sent the parcel but I have not accepeted it from the currier.

Not accepting it is not a good way - especially if the so called "Widerrufsbelehrung" is inside the parcel, then you may be in trouble right now as actively declining a parcel does not constitute a "Widerruf" but the 2 weeks period is starting by that date.

Pardon me but I did not understand your point. When you sign the contract then you have 2 weeks time. That is the normal case. But here I didnt sign any contract.  The contract and the bill comes out of nowhere.  So why I have to cancel ?  

mota
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello,

Is it good idea to go the Police for Strafanzeige in this  case ?

If a contract is made due to telecommunications means (like by phone or over the internet), there is no need for an extra (offline) signature in order to agree on the contract.

The other part is: Even if you may have not agreed upon a contract, such a "Widerruf" (it's a revocation and not a cancellation / "Kündigung") would be the easiest way to get out of any hassle.

You are right that if you did not agree upon a contract, you are not bound to such contract - but the problem is that you would need to give a proof that you explicitly have not agreed in such. And as we don't know what has been talked about in the phone call, we don't know if you agreed on a contract or if you didn't. Don't get me wrong but that way is much harder than the revocation / "Widerruf".

@mota  schrieb:

Hello,

Is it good idea to go the Police for Strafanzeige in this  case ?

Usually not - because you would need to have any kind of proof that you didn't agree on a contract. And as nobody knows what has been talked about, that may turn against you as knowingly wrongly accusing someone of a crime is also a crime.

Please also note: If you would've taken a recording of the phone call, that recording would not be accepted as proof as it's illegal to record phone calls without prior explicit consent of the other side.

@mota  schrieb:

When you sign the contract then you have 2 weeks time. That is the normal case.

No - that's a common mistake.

You only have those two weeks of revocation time in case the contract is made using telecommunications means, e.g. by phone / internet - but this is NOT valid for in-store contracts. In-store contracts have NO such revocation time.

Next thing: The revocation period starts by the date you receive the written revocation rights notification (Widerrufsbelehrung). BUT if you actively decline to accept a parcel containing the Widerrufsbelehrung, then the period still starts with that day (when you declined)!

And last thing: A simple return / non-acceptance of the parcel does not constitute a valid revocation. The revocation has to be declared explicitly...

Mein englisch ist ja nicht das allerbeste, aber soviel habe ich doch verstanden:

Der Kunde hat keine Bestellung für einen mobilfunkvertrag aufgegeben, sondern wegen eines Problems bezüglich Kabel Deutschland angerufen. Da kann und wird niemand einen Vertrag drausbasteln können - also gibt es nichts zu widerrufen! Man mag das so oft aufwärmen wie man will, aber gerade user, die rechtlich nicht unbewandert sind, sollten dies nicht empfehlen, nur weil es evtl. der "bequemere" Weg ist. Außerdem sollte man erwähnen, dass es an Vodafone liegt, den Nachweis zu erbringen, dass tatsächlich ein Vertrag geschlossen wurde. Laut Gerichtsurteilen genügt das Versenden einer Auftragsbestätigung allein nicht diesem Erfordernis.

Und nicht umgekehrt der Kunde nachweisen muss, dass er nicht einverstanden war (but the problem is that you would need to give a proof that you explicitly have not agreed in such.)Auch als treuer SU sollte man die rechtliche Situation wider besseres Wissen nicht gegenteilig darstellen. Dann halt lieber überhaupt nichts schreiben.

Er hat eine nichtbestellte Paketsendung erhalten - so etwas nimmt man nicht an (beste Lösung) oder stellt es ungeöffnet in den Keller.

Im übrigen bin ich der Meinung, wenn ein Paket, das die Widerrufsbelehrung enthält, nicht angenommen wird, auch keine rechtmäßige Widerrufsbelehrung stattfand, sofern dies nicht zusätzlich auf anderem Weg auch noch erfolgte.

Hier in der community vergeht kaum ein Tag, wo man nicht einen oder mehreren Beiträge zu diesen Scheinverträgen liest - warum schafft es VF nicht, dies ein für alle mal zu unterbinden?

@mota I hope, a "Moderator" will read this thread. I´m sure, he will help you, to cancel the not existing contract.

I think, it was okay, that you´ve refused the parcel. VF has to prove that there is any contract and not you have  to give a proof that you explicitly have not agreed in such.. Pay attention to your bank account.

Adios!