abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract cancellation
feser
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I would like to learn the terms to cancel my mobile phone contract.

When and how can I cancel it?

Note: I'm getting an error when I login to MeinVodafone. I'm not able to see my receipt.

Thanks

4 Antworten 4
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @feser,

It seems there was some general issues with the Vodafone database. You're not alone. 😌

I got no access to my customer account since Friday too. 

Today (just now) I got access again. Maybe you try it again?

When did you sign the contract first time? The contract has a contract term of 24 months and extend 12 months when you don't cancel it 3 months before the contract ends.

Since last year (I guess) in every invoice you get an information of the last date you can cancel your contract. This information you will also find in you account (MeinVodafone web account or about the MeinVodafone app). 

feser
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I found the contract termination document. 

There is also a line for Mobile & Euro-Flat.  I assume this is for mobile contract and I will not have any active Vodafone product after 27.10.2021.

Can someone verify this?

Thanks.

The Mobile & Euro Flat plus is an option for your landline connection. You can use it to make free calls to all German cellular and EU landline connections.
You can get it either free of charge as part of the GigaKombi (landline and mobile network via Vodafone) or for a fee for € 9.99 per month on the landline connection.
You have to cancel each of your connections individually, as each one has its own contract term of 24 months, which is always extended by 12 months if the respective Vodafone company has not received the cancellation at least 3 months before the end of the term.

feser
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

It is sad that I can not cancel my contract in next 9 months.

Can I at least reduce my package to Vodafone XS, like I did here?