abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Contract cancellation
SyedAoun
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

English Language Message

Hi, I am having a huge problem in canceling my sim and phone contract, I had left Germany (Europe) in March 2018, my contract is running I want to cancel it as early as possible. I can not say which is a huge disappointment so far.  

Seriously I need help in this matter as early as possible. 

Kind regards, 

Syed Aoun 

5 Antworten 5
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser
Hi @SyedAoun,

did you already write a letter of termination? Mobile phone contracts have a duration at least of 2 years.

When did you sign your contract?

@Mav1976 ,

Yes, I did write termination letters once by direct post and once by fax, but I was informed that it can't be canceled. I believe everything can be canceled but Vodaphone is very special in not helping me out in this regard. But I still look forward to them to cancel my contract. 

Boris
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey @SyedAoun,

so you did wrote a cancellation and were informed that your contract will run the whole 24 month?

That has nothing to do with beeing very special it´s just that you agreed to a contract over a special period and now you want to get rid of it.

And another important question is if you also got a mobile with it when signing the contract.

regards

Boris

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

@Boris ,

Hi, Is there no way at all to cancel it, yes I had the phone as well from the contract (sim and phone), I want to stop or pause it at least I came back to Germany. 

Regards, 
SyedAoun

Boris

Hey @SyedAoun,

unfortunatly there is no way of cancelling the contract before your contract period is over.

regards,

Boris

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!