abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract cancelation (moving abroad to South America)
TatianaCH
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I currently have a GigaCube and Mobile contract with Vodafone for more thant a Year, but I moving abroad this month and need to cancell it as soon as possible, I went to a store but they said that I need to send a letter to Vodafone explaning the situation, I did that but never received and asnwer and now my time in Germany is almost over. Whant can I do, my contract ends next year in march but I don't want to pay for a service that I will not use. 

Thanks in advance for the help.

Best,
Tatiana

Edit @TatianaCH: Moved to the correct board. BR, DanyG

10 Antworten 10
Su
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Tatiana,

you wrote, you sent a letter to Vodafone.

When did you do?

Greetz

Su

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
TatianaCH
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi! Thanks for the answer.

Never receive an answer back, I already did my Anmeldung unregistration (waiting for the confirmation letter) , but I need to cancel the contract ASAP because I'm about to leave the country next week.

Thanks in advance. @Su 

Best,
Tatiana

Su

Hi @TatianaCH,

I´ll check your request.

Please send a PM including your mobile phone number and your customer password > directly to me.

And pls: where will you move to?

KR

Su

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
TatianaCH
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hey @Su thank you so much for your answer, I really apreciated your help. I tried to send you a PM but I do not know how...could you please explain how can I do it?

Thank you in advance. 

Hi @TatianaCH,

It seems that @Su is not available at the moment because the PM is deactivated.
Please be patient till she will available again. 🙂

Hi  @Mav1976 

Thanks for the repply, I want to wait for  @Su  Then, I really need the help because I'm leaving this week. 

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Tatiana

DanyG

Hi TatianaCH,

Su is on holiday until the end of the month. So you can send a private message to me instead.

Please note, that there is no special cancellation right for mobile products. I'll see what is possible for you.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hi @DanyG ,

Thanks for the repply, I just sent you a PM. 

Best,
Tatiana

Hi  @DanyG ,

Hope all goes well! Just wanted to know if you receive my private message; as you said I sent you to my problem. Can you please help me? I'm not ready to spend any money on this service.

Thanks in advance.

best,
Tatiana