abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Charged for EasyTravel Tag (außerhalb EU)
korujzade
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I have received my invoice from my bank account today. I have charged for 5.99 euros for EasyTravel Tag (außerhalb EU). However, I have never used this number outside EU. How is it possible? 

P.S. I cannot contact English speaker customer service. I have been suggested to call 08001721212 and dial 6 for English menu and it seems like there is no English menu on this number at all.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
chaosphoenix86
Datenguru
Datenguru

Have you been somwhere near a border? Sometimes the foreign mobile network ist stronger near the border so your phone accesses this network rather than the german network.

Often this happens to customers who live near the swiss border. 

you can avoid this with special settings in your phone: manual network (I don't know what's this called in english)

Usually phones are choosing the network automatically, buw you can set this on manual vodafone.de. So your phone stays in vodafone.de even if you are at the border.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
chaosphoenix86
Datenguru
Datenguru

Have you been somwhere near a border? Sometimes the foreign mobile network ist stronger near the border so your phone accesses this network rather than the german network.

Often this happens to customers who live near the swiss border. 

you can avoid this with special settings in your phone: manual network (I don't know what's this called in english)

Usually phones are choosing the network automatically, buw you can set this on manual vodafone.de. So your phone stays in vodafone.de even if you are at the border.

Thanks for the answer. I completely forgot about Switzerland. 

Boris
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @korujzade,

so we can close this case

regards,

Boris

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!