abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Change tariff
vermouth9305
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
I am in the middle of my new contract with Red L tariff, having 2 cards and new handy. The monthly costs are really much over than all remaining competitors having in mind we use mainly internet and not the phone flat rate. I am obviously preferring to stay with Vodafone but the high monthly cost is really crazy, almost double than i consider optimal for our needs.
4 Antworten 4
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser
Hi @vermouth9305,

Can you specify your question. Do you think about of a renewal of your contract or are you still in your current contract (12 month remaining time)?

Changing your tariff is earliest 3 month before expiring day possible.
vermouth9305
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
My new contract started in 09.2018 and is till 09.2020. I just consider what i pay is just too much for what i use and what i could have got instead. So i am a bit stucked - i pay for something that i actually want to be more flexible with as customer of vodafone

Thank you for clarification. As written Changing your tariff is earliest 3 month before expiring day possible.

In 09.2018 you accepted the tariff. You knew that the duration is at least 24 month. It's not possible to change the tariff now. You have to wait at least til 06.2020. I know that's not the answer you want to read. 

I guess also 06.2020 is also the date I can state my desire to leave? Which obviously will be the case, since I am not satisfied with what I get. Yes, you are right, I accepted the prolongation, but because of mainly the fact I missed my leaving date with 1 day, which I will never understand how strict are those mobile phone contracts in Germany. I will wait my time