abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Change my contract tariff after one year of service
Sauveer
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

My vodafone internet contract is about to complete its first year. I need to change my contract tariff to some other plan. I have written twice to the support team but was asked to raise it in the forum here. Need urgent help!

Edit: Thread moved to the right board. Origin: "Gewinnspiele"

3 Antworten 3
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser
Hi @Sauveer,

Do you have a mobile contract or an internet contract?

For mobile: You can only change your tariff / contract 3 month before ending the regular duration first.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I have an internet connection. But I dont recall any deadline of "3 months" as such. As far as I remember, I was told that I could do that any time before the second year of contract starts. My first year of the contract finishes in January next week.

1. I have written to Vodafone support and asked them to get in touch with me once in october and again in december. But I was never reached. Disappointed!!!

2. I couldn't find any such section in my contract which talks about this 3 months deadline. Specially because I have no german proficiency. Is it a part of the usual contract for internet?

3. If what you say is applicable to me as well, what can be done to change my tariff to a lower tarrif?

Regards,

Sauveer

Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @Sauveer,

The changing your tariff 3 month before ending is for mobile contracts. Unfortunately I don't know the rules with an internet connection contract (DSL or cable?).

Please be patient. I believe that another user or moderator with more knowledgeable information as me could be better help you. I'm not so deep in the details with that contracts. 😞