abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancellation of mobile contract
icubedm
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Greetings. I have relocated from Germany 6 months ago, and requested for cancellation of my contract.

My contract *** was successfully canceled, but there is another one which was ignored (***).
I'm still billed by vodafone mothly even though I do not live in Germany anymore.

Can you help me in fixing it, please?
thanks.

Info Community-Team: Customer numbers removed for data protection reasons and replaced by ***.

5 Antworten 5
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

There is no extraordinary right of termination for a mobile phone contract when moving abroad. The contract is calculated until the regular end of the term and can also be used with the contractually agreed roaming costs.
Of course, you also have to terminate the mobile phone contract with the responsible company (Vodafone GmbH). The fixed-line contract runs with another company within the Vodafone Group and only for this company there is the special right of termination when moving abroad, as no landline connection can be provided there.

I have moved to Russia, this is not a EU territory and there are no Vodafone related companies.
Currently, I'm in process of closing my bank accounts, so all Direct Debit requests will have no effect.

I do not use this SIM at all.
What will be the following process then?

Thanks.

Sandra-K
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello,

Moving abroad is not a reason for special termination in the mobile phone sector.

You can terminate your contract in due time.

Many greetings,

Sandra

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Is there any option to terminate a contract earlier.
I pay monthly for non-used phone and also for the debit card, the termination date is in 2 years, so it is quite a sum for nothing.

Can you pls assist me in solving this issue?
Thanks.

HeikeF

Hi icubedm,

let´s have a look at it.

Please send us a  PN with your mobile-Number, the password and the link to this thread here.

Kind regards

Heike

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!