abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancellation of contracts - Leaving Germany request for help
Sweetp
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I am writing with request for help in cancellation of contracts for my Internet (DSL) and Mobile phones contracts, as I am planning to move out of Germany with the end of January. I will be able to proide abmeldung confirmation in that month as well. 

I saw that the forum is the best place to find help for that process within Vodafone services (everywhere else I am treated rather rude, as a non-German speaker, unfortunately). I will be moving out to UK. I will be very grateful for assistance with my contracts cancellations.

I need information on:

- what documents exactly I need to send and where
- where to send the internet modem
- how will my DSL contract be dissolved
- how my mobile contract be dissolved

- how much will I need to pay more for both contracts

I know that in case of Mobile phones contract, I have purchased a smartphone and a tablet with one contract, and I am of course prepared to pay the rest of the amount required in accordance to the contract.

I will be very grateful for help!

5 Antworten 5
Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sweetp,

welcome to our community.

I'm sorry that you got no solution for your request yet.

Your DSL contract can be cancelled immediately because you can't move the contract to an other country. You do not have to pay the basic fees until the end of the original term. You'll get an confirmation with all information even where to send the modem.

It's different with a mobile phone contract. We can cancel the contract immediately, but you will have to pay compensation. This is not higher than the basic fees until the regular end of the contract. You will receive a final invoice with the total costs.

When will you leave Germany? Send me a private message with your data (customer number and customer password). I'll take care.

Best regards,

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello @Norman ,

Thank you so much for your kind assistance. I have sent you the PM with all the details

Best,

Karolina

Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Sweetp,

thanks. 🙂

I'll answere asap to your p m. 😉

Best regards,

Norman

Hi @Norman,

I tried to send you another PM as a reply to you, however, the system says I cannot send any more private messages. I will try to get it through (as it contains my new address) as soon as the forum servers allow me to.

Best Regards,

Karolina

Su
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Sweetp,

your PM has reached us.

Norman will answer you after the weekend.

All the best

Su