abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancellation mobile SIM
Mohan3
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi team, 

I have taken Vodafone contract for phone number xxx and xxx on 27 December 2019 and Vodafone representative mentioned that initially monthly rent will be only 19.99 euro for 3 month including both mobile SIM card and then it will be 35.99 euro but Vodafone deducted 65.78 euro from my Deutsche bank account auto debit. So they have not told me that I need to pay 43.99 euro monthly charge from 2nd year onwards. 
They also mentioned that activation is free for both the SIM card and no charge.so I am getting better Daimler corporate deal with cheaper price. 
Hence, I decided to cancel my contract as I am cheated by Vodafone by deducting 65.78 euro instead of only 19.99 euro and more price charge from 2nd year onwards.  Please process my cancellation request for both SIM card contract. 
Thanks 
Mohan K. xxx

Edit: Please do not disclose any personal data here. Thx. Kind regards  Heike (Mod) 
Edit 2 by Matthes (Mod): please pay attention to choose the correct board selection, moved from "Internet, Telefon & TV über Kabel"

4 Antworten 4
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

a) If this was your initial invoice, then those nearly 60 € could be normal - you are charged for the time between the activation of your sim and the invoice period PLUS the monthly base fee for the next invoice period in advance.  So this would be anything from 19.99 € (if activation date and invoice date would be on the same day) up to 39,98 € (if the invoice date is one day before the activation date). On top of this is the activation fee - if you did not apply for the special procedure to redeem the activation fee (e.g. clicking on a separate button within the Vodafone app).

b) Your cancellation has to be done by sending your cancellation request in German language to one of the official support addresses (e.g. using a letter -or- or sending a message using the contact form) - but not within this forum (as it's no offical contact way - it's only a users-help-users forum).

And please note that the cancellation will become effective on December 2021 and not earlier - as your 14 day withdrawal period has already expired.

Thanks for responding.

They told me that as t after 3 month, my monthly charge will be 35.99 euro for both mobile and they didn't tell that next year onwards it will be 43.99 and hence, they cheated me by not telling that on pricing change. Hence, I wanted to cancel my contract with Vodafone. It's totally cheating to customer for the business and taking customer in contract trap.

I have contacted to  Konigstr 27 Stuttgart but they are not accepting their mistakes and not willing to cancel the contract.
They said to write on below address to cancel my contract. 

Vodafone gmbh
D2-Park 5, 40878 Ratingen

Is it the right process otherwise I will go and file legal complain and take action in this. 

It is totally cheating case by Vodafone seller.

Regards 

Mohan 

Thanks for responding.

They told me that as t after 3 month, my monthly charge will be 35.99 euro for both mobile and they didn't tell that next year onwards it will be 43.99 and hence, they cheated me by not telling that on pricing change. Hence, I wanted to cancel my contract with Vodafone. It's totally cheating to customer for the business and taking customer in contract trap.

I have contacted to  Konigstr 27 Stuttgart but they are not accepting their mistakes and not willing to cancel the contract.
They said to write on below address to cancel my contract. 

Vodafone gmbh

Is it the right process otherwise I will go and file legal complain and take action in this. 

It is totally cheating case by Vodafone seller.

Regards 

Mohan 

Hi Vodafone Team,

I sent a cancellation letter as per communication with your team at to below address to cancel my contract.

Vodafone gmbh

Also i received 19.99 bill (attached) for this month today which i will not be paying as your seller suggestion to me that Vodafone already deducted 65.78 euro from my Deutsche bank account auto debit initially instead of 19.99 euro and amount for this month and later month will be adjusted in bill.

You can have 2 option for me, either give me offer as per below commitment made by your seller (Konigstr 27 Stuttgart) while making contract or cancel this contract with immediate effect.

Offer committed by your team:

- 19.99 euro for 3 month including both mobile SIM card

- 35.99 euro from 4 month till 24 month (end of contract)

- No activation charge for both SIM cards

Please cancel my contract as soon as possible or provide above committed offer.

Regards

Mohan Kumar