abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancel Gigacube
dirao
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi,

I apologize for using English but I do not speak German. Help is very appreciated.

I need to cancel my subscription to Gigacube. I left Germany this month.  I just want to make sure I pay the minimum amount and the service is canceled immediately and not renewed.

Thank you.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Antennenfreak1
IOT-Inspector
IOT-Inspector

The contract of the gigacube runs 24 month. It is not possible to cancel the contract before. If you have a Gigacube frlx contract it is very nice because you pay only if you need the gigacube. Otherwise you have to pay the contract until the end.

The canceling of the contract you have to send via email or snail mail to Vodafone.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten 2
Antennenfreak1
IOT-Inspector
IOT-Inspector

The contract of the gigacube runs 24 month. It is not possible to cancel the contract before. If you have a Gigacube frlx contract it is very nice because you pay only if you need the gigacube. Otherwise you have to pay the contract until the end.

The canceling of the contract you have to send via email or snail mail to Vodafone.

DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi dirao,

thanks for using the Vodafone community. Smiley (fröhlich)

There is nothing more to say for me. You can use one of the contact methods to send us your cancellation wish:

Vodafone GmbH

40875 Ratingen

Fax: 02102986575

or via mail: www.vodafone.de/kontakt

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!