abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Can someone explain why I still get invoices when cancel due to relcoation?
Dfox
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi

I have moved out of Germany since 31 July and also kept paying the Kabel and mobile bills until October. I have also got confirmation of finishing contract for both Kabel and mobile phone. So i am wondering why I still get invoices sent to email for the mobile data? 

Can someone clarify this please??????? 

5 Antworten 5
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

The mobile contract can be fullfilled even outside of Germany as you can use it in roaming networks (for the contractually agreed roaming price conditions). And did you hand in a copy of your deregistration letter?

Dfox
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Yes I did and also had a confirmation that the contracts will be done from Oct. I had both kabel and mobile and since Nov,I only have had invoices for mobile data that I haven't been using at all. I also paid from August until October (3 months) that I didn't use. 

The cable contract will have ended 3 months after you moved out of Germany - in accordance to the Telecommunications act, where it states that you are granted the premature cancellation right in case the contractually agreed services cannot be granted at the new location.

Anyhow the mobile contract will run until its regular end - as moving abroad constitutes no premature right to cancel the mobile contract in that case. You can still use the mobile contract abroad to the conditions that you signed for (which also include roaming fees) - therefor the contract will end at the end of its regular term if you sent the cancellation notice in time.

Please also note that the cable contract and the mobile contract are different companies - so you would have to write two separate cancellations and send each of them to the corresponding company. Cancellations for the mobile contract sent to the cable company or a cancellation for the cable contract sent to the mobile company are void.

I have used the serviced on Vodafone portal 'umzug' and enter exact date that I would move and also got confirmation emails the date of the contract ending. One in early Nov and one in Oct.

As far as I am aware that would be enough as per the confirmation. Nothing indicated that I will have to send the letters out. 

Dfox
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Why would you have a service online to submit and then ask to send letters? The point of portal is to make life easier for everyone and i just don't get it.