abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Being Charged even months after contract closure
SidVerma20
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I was a Vodafone DE(mobilfunk) Customer since 2013 and left Germany in Dec 2016. I had gotten my contracts cancelled, but still my Deutsche Bank account linked with the contract kept being debited every month till Feb 2018.

I was finally able to close my account in Feb 2018 and now I again get another email from Vodafone asking for a payment of 40 Euros( which includes 2,80 cents for an email!) . I am not sure for which bill or againsts which contract I keep getting charged for. I already contacted Vodafone via 2 emails and a fax but noone responds.

Since I am not in Germany any more I cannot contact or visit one of your shops.

Could someone please clarify why these charges are being sent to me?

7 Antworten 7
Su
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi SidVerma20,

I´m not sure what kind of contract you used.

Was it fixed net or mobile phone?

Could you please load up your bill blacking the personal data?

Or do you have no bill? Then I do not understand the 2,80€ für e-mail..?

Thank you for your support

Su

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello Su,

I had a mobile phone contract which I had gotten cancelled in Dec 2016, when I left Germany.

I had a long conversation with your colleagues in the call center, who promised that no further charges are necessary and the last payment that will happen would be in Jan 2017. 

If needed you can check in your CRM this conversationw which woud have happened somewhere around 10-25th Dec 2016.

Please see attached the image.

Kindly let me know if you would need more inputs.

Kind Regards

Siddharth

BerndD

Hello Siddarth,

it's not a mobile phone-contract, it's a LTE fixednet contract, which was not cancelled.

Because you are not longer in germany, we have cancelled it now. There is no more to pay.

Regards

Bernd

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello,

this is some surprise. I was in Germany since 2012 Decembe and I do not even remember signining up for an LTE fixed net contract, let alone ever using this. The only thing i remember is that I was offered 1 month of GRATIS service on becoming a new Vodafone postpaid customer but I was never told that it was a chargeable serivce that will continue to be charged year after year. I am very sure that my usage was 0 over the years till 2016 and this can be easily verified in your system.

With that being said, I even clarified before leaving if I have any contracts with Vodafone or with Kabel Deutschland, and I was told I had one Mobilfunk Vertrag with Vodafone and another Broadband Connection with Kabel Deutschland. Both of these contracts, I dutifully cancelled, which again can be verified in your system.

Now I am very sure that all of these arguments are to be brought back upon my saying that the contracts were automatically renewed as per the agreement, but really how come Vodafone never bothered to inform me about the existing service, when they clearly had information that I was leaving Germany. Let alone the case wherein I was continously paying for a service I had ever used and even then nobody bothered to check up on it.

Seriously could you please check the records and verify the usage of the contract you mentioned above and respond on the points above?

Regards

Siddharth

Andre

Hi Sidverma20,

you were already intouch with my colleague norman.

The LTE contract has been cancelled on the 16th. April 18 (signed 18.12.2012).
I see no cancellation letter or note in our crm system.

We can't check if the contract has been used - we only see information relevant to the billing. If no callls have been made which were not covered by the flat, we don't see anything on the invoice. Since this is a contract with a monthly fee (which applies no matter if the contract is used or not) - its irrelevant if the contract has never produced traffic.

Best regards,
Andre

I have a similar problem with my mobile vodafone account.

I left Germany May 31st, 2018, and cancelled my account and provided the abmeldung from Hamburg to prove we were leaving and was told everything was done and there would be no early termination fees because of the move and all we had to do was confirm the cancellation in the shop and turn in the phone that was part of our plan--we did all that.

My HASPA account tied to my vodafone service has continued to be billed and has taken all the remaining money and now HASPA is contacting me about these bills that continue to come through.

I'm in the US and haven't been able to call any support number.

I need to get the funds refunded to my HASPA account and to have the account closed in full.

Can you assist me as well?

HeikeF

Hi drwood_sc,

welcome to the Vodafone Community.

To check what has happend please send me a private notice with your mobile number, the password and the link of this thread here.

Have a nice weekend.

Heike