abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

Sonthofen/ Kempten: Ausfall TV und Radio über Kabel

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Abo RED -> to prepaid Vodafone after contract end, would be a problem keeping the same phone number?
TommyAngel
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear all, 

I am wondering if would be possible after the 2 year contract (RED) is ending, me to keep the phone number active as a vodafone prepaid option . Will be this a problem? What costs will occur? 

Also, if there is option afterwards to from Prepaid to get another 2 year contract, if would be any issue transferring the phone number. 

Asking such questions, as not undertanding the limitations on the phone transfers and want to be sure that a possible change within Vodafone contracts will affect my phone number. 

Thank you for your time, 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @TommyAngel,

@TommyAngel  schrieb:

(...)

I am wondering if would be possible after the 2 year contract (RED) is ending, me to keep the phone number active as a vodafone prepaid option . Will be this a problem? What costs will occur? (....)

It's not a problem to switch from long-term contract to CallYa prepaid. As a requierement you have to terminate your contract within the cancallation period and write in your termination letter that you want to keep you mobile phone number as CallYa prepaid. Your wish of switch (contract --> CallYa) will be noticed in your account data then. And no costs for you. 

@TommyAngel  schrieb:

(...)

Also, if there is option afterwards to from Prepaid to get another 2 year contract, if would be any issue transferring the phone number.  (...)

If you decide going back from CallYa to a long-term contract with Vodafone again then it's also possible. There is a special way described (only in German) in Vodafone's knowledgebase.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten 2
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @TommyAngel,

@TommyAngel  schrieb:

(...)

I am wondering if would be possible after the 2 year contract (RED) is ending, me to keep the phone number active as a vodafone prepaid option . Will be this a problem? What costs will occur? (....)

It's not a problem to switch from long-term contract to CallYa prepaid. As a requierement you have to terminate your contract within the cancallation period and write in your termination letter that you want to keep you mobile phone number as CallYa prepaid. Your wish of switch (contract --> CallYa) will be noticed in your account data then. And no costs for you. 

@TommyAngel  schrieb:

(...)

Also, if there is option afterwards to from Prepaid to get another 2 year contract, if would be any issue transferring the phone number.  (...)

If you decide going back from CallYa to a long-term contract with Vodafone again then it's also possible. There is a special way described (only in German) in Vodafone's knowledgebase.

Thank you so much for your time, 

very helpful