abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!

Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

2 contracts running in same name
tushar
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, 

I had placed an order for a phone with a new contract over a portal on 6/11/2019 (I had also opted for number portability service also), but unfortunately I had done mistake while filling in the details. I was asked from the portal to place a new order as the old order was canceled because of mismatch in data. 

I placed a new order on 07/11/2019 and everything went well, I got my new phone, sim card and new contract for this order. I waited for a week for the number to be ported to this new contract it didn’t happened, then I contacted to Vodafone and then I was told that I have two contracts running in my name one from 06/11/2019 and 07/11/2019 and the number was ported to the order from 06/11/2019. 

I have been trying to get thing solved for past 4 to 5 days but I am not getting any positive or concrete reply. Vodafone also booked two time the money for these two contracts. The portal told me that they had received the cancellation confirmation on 15/11/2019 for the order from 06/11/2019 but I don’t know why is the contract still running. 

Can you please help me with the situation. 

Thanks, Tushar 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
MichaM
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi tushar,

Welcome to the Vodafone Community Smiley (fröhlich)

Sorry to hear that your new contract got off to a bad start. Hopefully, it can be amended.

Please help me get this straight:

>>I was asked from the portal to place a new order as the old order was canceled because of mismatch in data. <<

I understand that you ordered both contracts not in the Vodafone online store but in another store.

Is that so?

>> the number was ported to the order from 06/11/2019. <<

This means that once the contract from 06/11/2019 is cancelled, the ported number will return to the previous network provider.

You can have it ported again, this time to the contract from 07/11/2019, if you order the porting no later than 90 days after your contract with the previous provider has ended.

To have this sorted out, please send me a private message.

Regards

Micha

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten 2
tushar
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, 

Is there no one who can help me with this problem.?

Thanks, Tushar

MichaM

Hi tushar,

Welcome to the Vodafone Community Smiley (fröhlich)

Sorry to hear that your new contract got off to a bad start. Hopefully, it can be amended.

Please help me get this straight:

>>I was asked from the portal to place a new order as the old order was canceled because of mismatch in data. <<

I understand that you ordered both contracts not in the Vodafone online store but in another store.

Is that so?

>> the number was ported to the order from 06/11/2019. <<

This means that once the contract from 06/11/2019 is cancelled, the ported number will return to the previous network provider.

You can have it ported again, this time to the contract from 07/11/2019, if you order the porting no later than 90 days after your contract with the previous provider has ended.

To have this sorted out, please send me a private message.

Regards

Micha

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!