Frage

Antwort

Lösung

haben sie bei der bestellung selbst festgelegt
Ravi-India
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I have ordered Cable box contract online 9 months ago through online, The customer agent lied about offers and price and contract and she tied up with an other extra mobile contract without any password.
1) I would like to force terminate the this cheated mobile contract even at any circumstances, and I am ready pay fine as well but not ready to use vodaphone mobile services please help me to do.
2) How to get a customer number and password for my mobile, the contract didnt mention it as everyone else by noted that  haben sie bei der bestellung selbst festgelegt

3) How to cancel  Vodafone Sicherheitspaket  package which i dint ask ended up paying extra 4 eur also no option to cancel anywhere even at physical shops.

To be honest due to this frustraion I am thinking to move different country, vodafone influencing that much depth, so sad

1 Antwort 1
MichaM
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @Ravi-India,

Thanks for turning to the Vodafone Community.

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience.

Just to be sure:

You have two issues about your mobile contract, right?

1st The mobile line costs you more than was negotiated in the shop

2nd You don't know the customer number nor customer password (Kundenkennwort) of your mobile contract

About the 1st issue, you could have returned to the shop to settle this.

If you signed up for the higher price, an early termination of the contract will most probably not be an option.

As for the 2nd issue, you can - and should - set up a customer password of your own choice using the standard form at https://www.vodafone.de/infofaxe/265.pdf

Your 3rd issue: The Vodafone Sicherheitspaket can be cancelled at 4 weeks' notice - either in written or via the helpline 0800-172 1212.

In any case, I will, upon request, gladly have a look at the contract to see if there are ways to help you in this issue.

If you want to, feel free to send me a private message including

a. your Vodafone mobile number

b.  a number to call you back on - this can either be the number at a or any other number in Germany

c.  the link to your comment

Regards

Micha

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!