abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Prolongation of contract with Vodafone
MM30
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi, the current situation is  - I don't speak German, I have had agreement with Vadofone for four years for two numbers of mobile phones, in September 2022 - I decided to prolongate my two contracts - I thought that due to problem to communicate in English at Vadofone hotline, I would go to stationary Vadofone shop and it was the biggest mistake ever, becouse now - insted of prolongation of two contracts, lady in the Vodofone shope open for me two additonal contracts, she didnt speak so good English, so now I have four contracts with four numbers, I relaized that I have two new contracts after I signed all of documents, when we she just gave me two new sim cards. I thought that we can manage this the same day and cancel this two additonal contracts and do normal prolongation for my current numbers, but she said that she he will do this next day (she didnt give me any contract or this new SimCards), but after that she dose not repsond to my calls, emails and she is eskeping, when I come at shop. Is there any solution for this situation?

1 Antwort 1
Boris
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey @MM30,

i am really sorry for the inconviniences you had.

Unfortunatly we can´t help here.

When the shop made the contracts only he can solve this issue.

What you can try is using our WhatsApp or Twitter/Facebook support.

How to contact them you´ll find HERE.

regards

Boris

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!