abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Moving Abroad 31.05.2023 - Contract termination - Vodafone RedM & Internet cable
Atul
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Team,

I am a vodafone RedM and Internet Cable customer staying in Munich. I will be moving abroad (to india) permanently on 31st May 2023. Please help with the termination of my RedM mobile contarct and Internet cable contract. 

Please let me know, i will share my customer id/ contract details.

Thank you very much in advance.

Have a nice day!

Atul Vaibhaw 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

You're welcome. Sadly in August last year the forum was switched to customer-to-customer only. While the moderators still read here, they are not allowed to offer individual support anymore and can only point to the other channels, too.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Atul,

have a look at our moving article.

There we explain how it works and how you can use our moving service. If you still have questions, just get in touch.

Best regards
Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Atul
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Nancy,

Thank you for the reply. I applied for cancellation of the Internet cable connection and it is accepted now.

Please let me know if an early termination of mobile phone contract is possible in my case. I am moving out of Germany and relocating to India. I have applied through the contact form in meinvodafone. I have also attached the de-registration confirmation from the Foreigner's office in Munich. Awaiting response.

Could you please help me do the contract termination. Do let me know if you need any further information from my side. 

Thank you and have a nice day!

Atul
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Dear Team,

1. Contract Termination:

Need help with early termination of my mobile phone contract. I have already moved out of Germany and relocated to India on 31.05.2023. I have applied for early termination through the contact form in meinvodafone including the de-registration from the foreigner's office. Unfortunately, there is no response for the last 2 weeks.

2. Connection Status: 

On the other hand, since 31.05.2023, when i moved to India, there is no roaming signal on my mobile. Also, my mobile contract somehow not showing up in my login to Meinvodafone. That is very confusing, as i do not have a confirmation of the contract termination. Could you please help me check the latest status of my mobile contract? Any idea why the international roaming (in India) is not working?  

Do let me know if you need any further information from my side. 

Thank you very much and have a nice day!

Atul Vaibhaw

*** Thread merged to the older one. ***

You are in a customer-to-customer forum - no individual support is available here. For support in English use the Twitter or Facebook contacts listed here:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/m-p/1912292#M10954

Atul
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thank you very much for the input. Earlier, i used to get support here from the moderators. Anyway, let me try twitter.

Have a nice day! 

Atul
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Dear Nancy,
Following up on our earlier communication. Please help. 

1. Contract Termination:

Need help with early termination of my mobile phone contract. I have already moved out of Germany and relocated to India on 31.05.2023. I have applied for early termination through the contact form in meinvodafone including the de-registration from the foreigner's office. Unfortunately, there is no response for the last 2 weeks.

2. Connection Status: 

On the other hand, since 31.05.2023, when i moved to India, there is no roaming signal on my mobile. Also, my mobile contract somehow not showing up in my login to Meinvodafone. That is very confusing, as i do not have a confirmation of the contract termination. Could you please help me check the latest status of my mobile contract? Any idea why the international roaming (in India) is not working?  

Do let me know if you need any further information from my side. 

Thank you very much and have a nice day!

Atul Vaibhaw

You're welcome. Sadly in August last year the forum was switched to customer-to-customer only. While the moderators still read here, they are not allowed to offer individual support anymore and can only point to the other channels, too.