Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancell the cancellation of the contract
Kummerspeck
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Is there a way to contact in some WRITTEN way with the Kundenservice? The TOBI chat is useless, I need a real person. I cannot understand German, so the telephone is useless too for me.  I suspect that a cancellation of my contract has been sent in my name and I don't want to cancel my contract really. 

4 Antworten 4
natas666
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

did u already create a "my vodafone" account ?!

this should be the first step.

how ever it should be possible 2 reach english speaking and writing vodafone agents by sending a message on official facebook

site of "vodafone germany" !

Hi, yes, I have a My Vodafone account (why do you ask exactly?). I entered there looking for some online chat or mail address or something. 

I tried your suggestion of Facebook and received a "Hello, currently I am only able to answer questions in German language. Please try again in German.". I pasted an automatische Übersetzung, let's hope it makes sense   

Oh wait, I received a TOBI reply. Maybe there are no more humans behind anymore. 

You need to „outsmart“ the Tobi-Bot, repeating words like „Kundenberater“ or „Vertrag“ - the bot will give up and connect you to a human. Of course the best time for that is not in the middle of the night.